Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best wet tile saw. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this wet tile saw buying guide.
Our Favorite Picks:
10 Top Wet Tile Saw Reviews:
Bestseller No. 1 SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw - 3540-02
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
Bestseller No. 2 PORTER-CABLE Wet Tile Saw (PCE980)
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse
- Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess.RPM:2850 rpm
Bestseller No. 3 QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw, 4-Inch,Black/Yellow
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
SaleBestseller No. 4 SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw & QEP 6-7001Q 7" Continuous Rim Diamond Blade For Wet Tile Saws For Ceramic Tile
- Product 1: Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Product 1: Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Product 1: Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Product 1: Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut Material: Stone/Masonry
- Product 2: Exact specifications assuring the user a wobble-free blade that produces smooth and precise cuts
Bestseller No. 5 DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand, High Capacity, 10-Inch (D36000S)
- Cutline indicator, rigid frame, and stainless-steel rollers provide cutting accuracy to within 1/32 in. over 30 in. cuts
- 37 in. rip cut capacity (41 in. with plunge) and 18 in. cutting clearnace left of blade allows users to rip 36 in. x 36 in. tile in half
- 8-1/2 in. crosscut capacity is ideal for cutting 6 in. sills and 8 in. x 48 in. planks at a 30% offset
- 91 lbs. for portablility to and from the jobsite
- 28-7/8 in. width from column to cart edge fits through standard 30 in. door frames
Bestseller No. 6 QEP 22700Q 700XT 3/4 HP Wet Tile Saw with 7 in. Blade and Table Extension
- For cutting ceramic, marble, stone, travertine, and porcelain
- 3/4 horsepower and 550-watt motor to rip and make diagonal cuts on any size tile up to 1-1/4 in. thick
- 7 in. continuous rim diamond blade delivers smooth cuts. Inlcudes blade guard that minimizes water splashing and prevents unwanted objects from coming in contact with the blade.
- Lock-down rip guide for fast 90 degree cuts and angle guides for 22.5 and 45 degree diagonal cuts
- 8 in. table extension is included for use on either side of the saw to support large tiles when cutting
SaleBestseller No. 7 DEWALT Wet Tile Saw, Masonry, 4-3/8-Inch (DWC860W)
- Power 10.8 amp motor delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials
- Premium 4-3/8-inch diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to 3-centimeters deep-wet or dry
- 13-Foot water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life
- Bevels to 45 Degrees for quick angled cuts
- Lock-on button reduces fatigue during production cuts
Bestseller No. 8 DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand, 10-Inch (D24000S)
- Your purchase includes One Dewalt 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw, Wet Tile Saw Stand, 10-Inch XP4 Porcelain Tile Blade, Submersible Pump, Water Pan, Side Water Tray, Rear Water Tray, Cutting Cart Side Extension, Angle/Rip Guide, Blade Wrench & Hex Wrench
- Tool dimensions: 36” L x 29” W x 24” H. Tool weight: 69 lbs. Voltage – 120V. Peak Horsepower – 1.5 HP
- Other specifications: Arbor Size – 5/8”. Blade Diameter – 10". Diagonal Cut Capacity 18” x 18”. Max depth cut – 3 1/8”. Max Rip Capacity with Plunge – 28”. Bevel Capacity – 45ᵒ
- Cutline indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle
SaleBestseller No. 9 CRAFTSMAN 20V MAX Wet Saw, Compact Sliding, 7-Inch (CMCS4000M1)
- Ease of cutting: innovative sliding cart for improved accuracy
- Extra large cutting capacity: 17-in. Of cutting capacity
- Indoor use: excellent water containment
- Excellent water containment: water fill-lines inside Tub help maintain excellent water containment
- Maneuverability: roll cage handle for easy carrying
Bestseller No. 10 Leegol Electric 7-Inch Bench Wet Tile Saw - Portable Wet Cutting Porcelain Tile Cutter Table Saw with Water System
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees - flexibility for different cut types.
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge - for accurate straight and miter cuts.
- Blade cooling water reservoir - keeps blade cool and minimizes dust and debris.
- Powerful induction motor - supply generates up to 3,550 RPM for the most demanding jobs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: With a manufacturer warranty you can be sure you will get a quality wet tile saw.If you get a poor saw,contact with us,we will supply a new one.
Last update on 2023-01-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best wet tile saw?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best wet tile saw for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good wet tile saw recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the wet tile saw need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for wet tile saw to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of wet tile saw is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given wet tile saw are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about wet tile saw are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare wet tile saw quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best wet tile saw can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.