Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best tool tracker. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this tool tracker buying guide.
Our Favorite Picks:
10 Top Tool Tracker Reviews:
Bestseller No. 1
Milwaukee 48-21-2004 One-Key Tick Tool and Equipment Tracker (4 pack)
- Sold on Amazon
- Milwaukee 48-21-2000 One-Key Tick Tool and Equipment Tracker (4 Pack)
- Attach with glue, screws or rivets to anything; Survives everything with weather, water, dust and impact protection
- Over 100 ft signal range with tracking powered by the ONE-KEY App
- 1 year runtime with replaceable coin cell battery
Bestseller No. 4
Milwaukee Accessory 48-21-2000 One-Key Tick Tool & Equipment Tracker
- Survives everything with weather, water, dust and impact protection
- It allows for tracking the location of any item in inventory, regardless of brand or type
- With multiple attachment options and a low profile design, users can glue, screw, rivet or strap the tick on anything
SaleBestseller No. 6
Rightline Gear Range Jr Weatherproof Rooftop Cargo Carrier for Top of Vehicle, Attaches With or Without Roof Rack, 10 Cubic Feet, Black
- Car Top Carrier: Our convenient roof cargo carrier allows you to keep your gear up top, so you can transport belongings and passengers without compromising on safety, comfort, or convenience
- Intuitive Features: Specially designed to keep your gear dry, our waterproof car roof cargo carrier features welded seams, an urethane-coated zipper, and a hook-and-loop-close zipper flap
- Quality Construction: Constructed of UV-protected PVC semi-coated mesh, our durable vehicle cargo carriers are designed to keep your belongings dry and won't fly off your roof
- Simple Setup: Simply attach the straps of the roof bag to your vehicle’s roof rack or use the included car clips to attach the straps to your vehicle’s door frame weather molding
- Seamless Storage: Our rooftop cargo bag folds down for storage in the included stuff sack; Car roof bag, 4 attachment straps, 4 car clips, and stuff sack with sewn-in setup guide included
Bestseller No. 7
Optimus GB100M 4G LTE - Easy Install on Car's Battery GPS Tracker
- Optimus Vehicle GPS Tracker – Track Cars and Trucks - Hardwired Installation - Requires a 2 wire Easy direct on Car’s Battery installation (Positive and Negative).
- $12.95 per month - Cancel Anytime - No Contract - No Hidden Fees.
- IPhone and Android App for Easy and Fast Tracking - Updates every 30 seconds and on corners.
- Email and Text Message Alerts for Movement, Speeding, Leaving or Entering Areas, Energy Disconnected - Driving Reports – 1 Year Tracking Historical Data Saved During Service.
- SIM Card and Data Plan Included - FCC, PTCRB Certified Unit - Coverage for USA and Canada.
SaleBestseller No. 8
DEWALT DCE041-4 Tool Connect Tag, 4PK
- Track any jobsite asset including large tools, pallets, material, heavy equipment, job boxes and more - regardless of brand, make or DCE041-4
- Last seen feature helps reduce wasted time and money by providing the street address of where the asset was last in range of your tool connect-enabled device
- Blue LED indicator light makes it easy to identify which tag you are viewing on your app, ideal for a large site with hundreds of tags
- Small and inconspicuous so it can be easily hidden on tools and equipment and therefore helps prevent tampering.
- Connects up to 100 ft of a tool connect-enabled device
Last update on 2022-08-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best tool tracker?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best tool tracker for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good tool tracker recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the tool tracker need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for tool tracker to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of tool tracker is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given tool tracker are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about tool tracker are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare tool tracker quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best tool tracker can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.