Our 10 Favorites:
10 Best Tires For Wet Roads Reviews:
- Foldable slick tires size: 26 x 1.95 inches. ETRTO 50-559. Suitable for 26" Wheels as replacements for old tires sizes 26x1.75 26x1.95 26x2.00 26x2.10 26x2.125
- Weight: 630gr 1.4lb each 26inch bike tires slick. Package consists of 2x bicycle tires 26x1.95. 1x Tire size when folded: 25x12x10 cm.
- Made of high quality nylon and rubber compound. Kevlar wire to make the tire foldable
- Fast Rolling high traction tread for faster and more comfortable ride. Also, provides good grip on uneven surfaces like tarmac roads or pavement. Perfect replacement tire for mountain or road bicycles with 26" wheels
- Fincci - buy with confidence. Full after-sale support and manufacturer warranty.
- The Michelin Pilot® Road 4 - Feel more secure, whatever the conditions.
- Yet another sport touring radial tire breakthrough from Michelin: With Michelin's Pilot® Road 4 tires on your motorcycle, you'll ride with more confidence - rain or shine, hot or cold, city or highway.
- Pilot® Road 4 GT - Michelin 2AT provides extra stability for heavier loads: Whether you are riding your GT-class bike solo, 2-up or with luggage, you'll appreciate the added stability provided by Michelin's new 2AT technology.
- With Michelin 2AT technology, your heavy touring bike will feel stable and secure in both straight line and cornering situations.
- The new Michelin Pilot® Road 4 GT tire has been successfully homologated on the BMW R 12000 RT and will equip 40% of its new models.
- Champion on wet surfaces especially when braking, the MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 tire provides versatility and longevity.
- Increased Stability for GT Motorcycles - Thanks to novel MICHELIN 2AT Technology, you’ll feel totally safe on straight stretches and curves alike with your GT, even when heavily loaded, whether alone or with a passenger. Equipped with a revolutionary architecture providing firmness and comfort, the MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 GT tire is perfect for long trips.
- XST+ Technology Providing for Superb Braking on Wet Surfaces - Thanks to its new XST+ sipe technology, the MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 tire boasts a 17% shorter braking time on wet surfaces than its nearest rival*, and 24% shorter times on extremely slippery wet surfaces such as white traffic lines and pedestrian crossings.
- Braking tests on wet surfaces and extremely slippery wet surfaces performed by Dekra in July 2013 with new tires and tires already used for 3,000 miles, comparing the MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 with the DUNLOP Sportmax Roadsmart II, METZELER Roadtec Z8 Interact M/O, PIRELLI Angel GT Gran Tourismo, and BRIDGESTONE Battlax Sport Touring T30F sized 120/70 R 17 M/C 58W (front) and 180/55 ZR17 M/C 73W (back).
- See fitment guide image for additional Machines this item fits. A USED Road 5 tire with more than 3,000 miles of wear stops as short as a BRAND NEW Pilot Road 4 tire on a water soaked road thanks to the revolutionary patented MICHELIN XST Evo water drop sipes, which grow wider mile after mile.
- Based on internal wet braking testing comparing new MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 tires and worn (3,502 miles) MICHELIN Road 5 tires in tire sizes 120/70 ZR 17 (front) and 180/55 ZR17 (rear) on a 2013 Suzuki Bandit 1250S, conducted in 2016 in Ladoux, France. Actual results may vary.
- Improved dry grip, stability and handling compared to MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 tires thanks to Michelin's patented ACT+ casing technology and the 2CT+ dual compound technology.
- Based on third party commissioned tests comparing MICHELIN Road 5 tires with MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 tires in tire sizes 120/70 ZR 17 (front) and 180/55 ZR17 (rear) using a 2017 Kawasaki Z900 conducted by MTE Test Center in Stuttgart, Germany. Actual results may vary.
- In Gravel and Cyclocross racing, having the right tires is often the critical difference between winning, and learning the hard way
- We worked with the top athletes to gather their wish-list of performance traits that would make the ultimate wet weather tool. Versatility was the common thread
- You need gravel bike tires that roll like a race tire, corner on rails, and are virtually clog proof. A tall order by any measure
- The final product is a cyclocross tire with a tread that performs unlike any other. With the open alternating-lugged design and full siping, the Terreno Wet delivers pro performance, in a range of soft terrain
- Vittoria is the official tire of USA Cycling. Tire choice of professional riders in the peloton. Winner of Tour de France, Giro d’Italia, Vuelta a España, Classics, World Championships, European Championships and Olympic Games.
Last update on 2023-04-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API