|1||ARES 70016 - Damaged Bolt and Stud Extractor Tool - Grips and Removes 1/4-Inch to 1/2-Inch Studs -...||Check Price|
|2||Shop Iron 16023 3/8" Drive Stud Extractor||Check Price|
|3||GEARWRENCH 8 Pc. Stud Removal Set, SAE/Metric - 41760D||Check Price|
|4||DEWILL Broken Bolt Remover, Stud Extractor Tool to Locks and Removes 1/4-Inch to 1/2-Inch Rounded...||Check Price|
|5||Performance Tool W83203 Damaged Bolt and Stud Extractor Tool Grips & Removes 1/4" to 1/2" Studs,...||Check Price|
|6||EWK Stud Extractor for 1/4 to 3/4 Inch Broken Stud and Stripped Bolt on Engine Block Exhaust...||Check Price|
|7||Spurtar Stud Remover Fit 1/4" to 3/4" (6 to 19mm) Bolt Extractor Nut Splitter With Knurled Roller...||Check Price|
|8||Prokomon 4 Pc SAE Stud Puller Set,1/2" Drivers and Extractors Remover Installer Kit 6, 8,10,12mm||Check Price|
|9||Powerbuilt Stud Extractor Tool, Remove 1/4" to 3/4" Nuts, Broken, or Seized Studs, Grip Damaged...||Check Price|
|10||Laser 4393 Stud Extractor Set 1/4" D, 3/8" D 2pc||Check Price|
Our Favorite Stud Extractor Reviews:
- ABOUT THE TOOL: This damaged bolt and stud extractor tool is 3/8-inch drive and can be used with manual or pneumatic impact wrenches and ratchets. The hexagonal flat can also be used with flat wrenches, adjustable wrenches, sockets, and locking pliers. Manufactured with high-grade Heat-Treated Alloy Steel for maximum durability, this tool also features a chrome finish for additional rust protection.
- MULTIPLE USES: This bolt extractor will save hours of frustration on broken exhaust manifolds, oil filler plugs, rounded starter bolts, low grade bolts left in saltwater, painted-over bolts, rusted tight bolts and more.
- TRADITIONAL BOLT EXTRACTORS: Traditional bolt extractors force the user to guess which size the damaged stud is. They have a tendency to strip the screw even more and shave metal off without budging the screw, leaving you worse off than when you started. The design of this bolt extractor allows you to clamp down on the damaged stud, eliminating the guess work.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Damaged Bolt and Stud Extractor Tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Need a manual? Download it for free on our website!
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- Fits 1/4" to 1/2" (6 - 12mm) studs
- Impact gun compatible
- Ideal for removing stripped, rusted, broken or smooth studs
- Hex drive can be a driver with a wrench, ratchet, or impact tool
- Complete SAE and metric stud Remover set offer the best professional extractors available
- Designed and tested to reach studs in difficult work areas
- Blow molded case for tool retention and durable storage
- 3/8" And 1/2" Drives included
- Auto-locking feature allows the tap adapters to be removed safely
- TOOL INTRODUCTION - Damaged bolt extractor 3/8" inch drive. It is suitable for most drive tools and can be used with manual or pneumatic impact wrenches and ratchets as well as adjustable wrenches and flat wrenches. Heat treated alloy steel is very durable and chrome-plated, will not be damaged by high-strength work, and will add lubricant to the internal rotating threads to provide better protection against rust and wear.
- OPERATIONAL GUIDANCE - Simple operation does not need to be considered. Place the stud extractor on the stud and turn the bottom hex flat nut counterclockwise to tighten the jaws. After the jaws hold the broken bolt or stud firmly, continue to rotate the stud counterclockwise until it is removed.Then release and separate them in a clockwise direction.
- EFFICIENT & VERSATILE - This stud removal tool is easy to operate and can help you get more rest time, whether it is the exhaust manifold, fuel plug, broken bolts, or broken, painted, rusted fastening screws The posts are effectively removed, but the threaded surface may be slightly worn due to the strong clamping force.
- TRADITIONAL UPGRADE - Traditional bolt extractors are limited in size, and too many types of extractors waste space and cost. It's too much trouble for your mood, so we designed an auto-adjustable extractor that easily clamp the damaged studs for stripping, saving you valuable time，It is definitely a great addition to your toolbox.
- GUARANTEE SERVICE - Provide 100% satisfactory and reliable customer service within 24 hours. If you have any needs, please contact us immediately, we promise to give you a satisfactory answer.
- Fits all studs: 1/4" to 1/2" (6mm to 12mm)
- Used to remove seized or broken studs and Bolts
- Designed to fit into small areas, where studs may be hard to reach
- Use on a low setting with your 3/8" impact Gun
- 【 Perfect Fit 】 EWK stud extractor is specially designed for extracting the rusty or broken bolts and studs on cars or motorcycles. Suitable for stud size from Ø1/4 to 3/4 Inch (Ø6 to 19mm).
- 【 Easy to Use 】 The cam type stud remover has an concentric cam to grip on the rusty stud. The knurled roller uses cam action to automatically close to the right size and grip the stud tightly for easy removal.
- 【 Minimize Damage 】 The knurled roller is considered as a linkage between drive handle and stud which minimizes the damage to threads during the whole rotation.
- 【 Heavy Duty 】 Made of C45 Carbon steel, the stud puller tool is tough enough to grip the seized studs and bolts securely for an easy removal.
- 【 EWK Assurance】Excellent WorKing experience guaranteed! EWK provides you premium quality tools and the best service with 12 months warranty. If there is any problem or concern with our products, please contact us for assistance.
- HEAVY DUTY: Spurtar 1/2 inch drive stud puller, broken bolt extractor, nut remover suitable for 1/4 inch to 3/4 inch ( 6mm to 19mm ) used for the most common Car, Truck, vehicles etc
- OPTIMUM FIT: Knurled roller uses cam action to grasp stud firmly and secures optimum fit while minimizing damage to threads. Cam rotates to grip onto the stud for quick and easy use
- SAFE: Spurtar professional tools are for commercial or occasional use. Suitable for safe removing broken or seized bolts and studs
- TOOLS: Designed to work with 1/2" drive ratchet wrench or 1/2" flex handle. Sizes: 1/4 to 3/4" ( 6mm to 19mm )
- OUR SUPPORT: Should you have any queries or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us. Our aim is to give you the best support and product experience
- ◇ Made from highly polished chrome vanadium steel with 1/2" drive
- ◇ These stud extractors are the concentric roller bearing type that won't damage the thread on the stud
- ◇ It can also be used with 21mm spanners with the hex drives on the top of the socket
- ◇ Integrated Concentric roller bearings stud extractors
- ◇ Sizes: 1/2" Drive 21mm Spanner or Ratchet 6mm, 8mm, 10mm and 12mm
- For removing broken or seized studs, bolts from 1/4" to 3/4" diameter
- Knurled roller uses cam action to grasp stud firmly while minimizing damage
- For removing broken or seized studs, bolts and the like from 1/4 inch to 3/4 inch diameter
- Knurled roller uses cam action to grasp stud firmly while minimizing damage
- Use with 1/2-inch Drive Ratchet Handle or Flex Handle
- 1/4"D extractor operates on studs from 1 - 6mm
- 3/8"D extractor operates on studs from 6 - 12mm
- Impact quality
- Spare jaws available, please see Laser Part Nos 0888 (for 1/4"D stud extractor) and 2291 (for 3/8"D stud extractor)
- Manufactured from chrome molybdenum
Last update on 2022-11-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API