Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best stinger flashlight. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this stinger flashlight buying guide.
Our Top 10 Picks:
10 Best Stinger Flashlight Reviews:
Bestseller No. 1
Streamlight 75458 Stinger DS LED HL 800-Lumen Rechargeable Dual Switch Flashlight with 120-Volt AC/12-Volt DC Smart Charge Piggyback Charger (NiMH), Black
- 3 Lighting Modes: High for maximum illumination with 800 lumens and 310 meter beam, Medium for intense brightness and longer run time with 400 lumens and 219 meter beam, and Low for extended run time with 200 lumens and 155 meter beam; plus Strobe
- Dual switch technology with both tail cap and head mounted switches that operate independently for maximum versatility
- 3-Cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Smart PiggyBack charger: Fully recharges within 7.5 hours (5V/1A USB input) or 4 hours (12V DC input)
- Machined aircraft aluminum body with non-slip rubberized comfort grip; anti-roll rubber ring included
Bestseller No. 2
Streamlight 78101 Stinger 2020 Rechargeable Flashlight with 120V AC/12V DC 1 Holder Charger, Black
- Four operating modes: High for a high lumen beam (2,000-Lumen; 315m beam; runs 2 hours), Medium for bright light & longer run time (850-Lumen; 200m beam; runs 4 hours), Low for extended run time (100-Lumen; 70m beam; runs 24 hours) and Strobe for disorienting or signaling (runs 3.25 hours)
- Intuitive mode switch for easy selection of High, Medium or Low; "Set and forget it" - no need to cycle through the settings to get to the desired mode
- Features Independently functioning head-mounted and tail switches
- Uses two SL-B26 protected Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery packs
- Aluminum alloy body with ergonomic anti-roll body design and textured grip; Corrosion resistant gasket-sealed Borofloat glass lens
Bestseller No. 3
Streamlight 75866 Stinger DS LED Flashlight, 120V AC/12V DC Steady Charger and 1 Holder -425 Lumens, Black, Smart Charge
- Stinger DS LED rechargeable flashlights offer 3 microprocessor controlled intensity modes, strobe mode and the latest in power LED technology
- Includes a second independent easy to locate tactical tailcap switch
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with non-slip rubberized comfort grip with anti-roll rubber ring
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- IPX4 Rated for water resistant operation; 1 meter impact resistance tested; Serialized for positive identification
Bestseller No. 4
Streamlight 75429 Stinger LED High Lumen Rechargeable Flashlight without Charger , Black
- Anodized aluminum construction with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- 3 Lighting modes and strobe
- High for maximum illumination: 800 lumens; 24,000 candela; 310m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Medium for intense brightness and longer run time: 400 lumens; 12,000 candela; 219m beam; 2.5 hours
- Low for extended run time: 200 lumens; 6,000 candela; 155m beam; runs 5 hours
Bestseller No. 5
Streamlight 75710 Stinger C4 LED Rechargeable Flashlight with Nimh Battery without Charger, Black - 425 Lumens
- Anodized aluminum construction with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- Multi-function push-button switch - Choose from high, medium, low or strobe
- High for a high lumen, far-reaching beam: 425 Lumens; 26, 000 Candela; 322M beam; runs 3 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 200 Lumens; 12, 000 Candela; 219M beam; runs 5.5 hour
- Low provides a less intense beam and extended run time: 100 Lumens; 6, 000 Candela; 155M beam; runs 10 hours
Bestseller No. 6
Streamlight 75763 Stinger 800 Lumen LED HPL Flashlight with 120V AC/12V DC Smart Charge Charger, Black
- High: 48,000 candela peak beam intensity (800 lumens); Medium: 24,000 candela PBI (400 Lumens); Low: 12,000 candela PBI (200 Lumens)
- Strobe for Disorienting or Signaling: Runs 3 Hours
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination; C4 LED Technology, Shock-Proof With a 50,000 Lifetime
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens With Scratch-Resistant Coating; O-Ring Sealed
- Includes 120V AC/12V DC Smart Charge Charger
Last update on 2022-09-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best stinger flashlight?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best stinger flashlight for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good stinger flashlight recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the stinger flashlight need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for stinger flashlight to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of stinger flashlight is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given stinger flashlight are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about stinger flashlight are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare stinger flashlight quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best stinger flashlight can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.