Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best stihl chain. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this stihl chain buying guide.
|1|| || Stihl Chainsaw Chain- 26RS68- 18 Inch, 68 Drive Links, .325 Pitch, .063 Gauge || Check Price|
|2|| || STIHL 26RS 81 Rapid Super Chainsaw Chain 20" Bar .325 pitch .063 gauge || Check Price|
|3|| || Stihl 33RS-72 Oilomatic Rapid Super Saw Chain, 20" || Check Price|
|4|| || 3 pk) 16" Stihl Chainsaw Picco Micro Oilomatic Saw Chain 61PMM355 3/8p .043 55dl || Check Price|
|5|| || Molten. 16 Chainsaw Chain Replacement for Stihl MS170 Chain, Stihl Chainsaw Chain 16 inch, Stihl... || Check Price|
|6|| || Stihl 3610 005 0055 Pack of 2 Chainsaw Chains || Check Price|
|7|| || Stihl 25" Full Chisel Saw Chain 3623-005-0084 33RSC-84 || Check Price|
|8|| || Stihl 26RM3-68 Oilomatic Rapid Micro Chainsaw Chain 18" 68 Links .325 Pitch 0.63 Guage || Check Price|
|9|| || KAKEI 16 Inch Chainsaw Chain for Stihl MS170, MS180c - .043" Gauge, 3/8" LP Pitch, 55 Drive Links (3... || Check Price|
|10|| || Molten. 18 inch Chainsaw Chain Replacement for Stihl MS250 Chain, Stihl Chainsaw Chain 18 inch,... || Check Price|
10 Best Stihl Chain Reviews:
Bestseller No. 5 Molten. 16 Chainsaw Chain Replacement for Stihl MS170 Chain, Stihl Chainsaw Chain 16 inch, Stihl MS180c Chain, 61PMM355, 3 Chains
- This chain replaces the following OEMs; Oregon 90PX055G, R55 90PX, 90SG, Stihl 3610 005 0055, 61 PMM3 55 - Bar 3005 008 3919, Husqvarna H38 55
- Chain Specs: Semi-Chisel; Chain Type: 90PX; Pitch: 3/8'' Low Profile Gauge: .043''; Drive Links: 55; Bar Length: 16”
- This Chain is compatible with the following Stihl Models: HT 70, HT 73, HT 75, HT 100, HT 101, HT 130, HT 131, HT 250
- This Chain is compatible with the following Stihl Models: 009, 010, 012, 015, 017, 018, 020, 023, MS 170, MS 171, MS 180, MS 181, MS 190 T, MS 191 T, MS 192 T
- Please Verify Fitment and Drive Link Count Before Purchasing. Molten chains are made with OEM Quality with aftermarket prices!
Bestseller No. 9 KAKEI 16 Inch Chainsaw Chain for Stihl MS170, MS180c - .043" Gauge, 3/8" LP Pitch, 55 Drive Links (3 Chains)
- 【SPECIFICATIONS】 3 Pack 16 Inch, .043" Gauge, 3/8" LP Pitch, 55 Drive Links, semi-chisel. This low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012.
- 【FITS CHAINSAW MODELS】*STIHL: MS 170, MS 171, MS 180, MS 180 C, MS 180 C-B, MS 180 C-BE, MS 180 G, MS 181, MS 181 C, MS 181 C-BE, MS 190T, MS 191T, MS 192 C, MS 192 C-E, MS 192 T... *McCulloch: 2012, 3214, 3216, 3516, 3518, 3816...(See the detail page for more models)
- 【Features】 Germany steel with heating temperature control and punching system make better toughness, Flatness. All saw chain rivets hardened and quenched, resists wear and improves strength, reducing chain tension changes.
- 【Features】Japanese chrome-plated technology creates better durability for cutters, and each of them was grinded and cold-headed with Rotary machines, becomes sharper than ever.
- Every saw chain comes with protective oil, resists corrosion.
Bestseller No. 10 Molten. 18 inch Chainsaw Chain Replacement for Stihl MS250 Chain, Stihl Chainsaw Chain 18 inch, Stihl MS251 Chain, 26RS68, Oregon L68 Chainsaw Chain (3 Chains)
- This chain replaces the following OEMs; Oregon: 22BPX068CK, 22BPX068G; Stihl 26RS68; Husqvarna H2668, 501841769
- Chain Specs: Semi-Chisel; Chain Type: 22BPX; Pitch: .325; Gauge: .063''; Drive Links: 68; Bar Length: 18”
- This Chain is Compatible with the following Stihl Models: 021, 025, 025C
- This Chain is Compatible with the following Stihl Models: MS 230, MS 230 C, MS 230 C-BE, MS 241, MS 241 C-M, MS 250, MS 250 C, MS 250 C-BE, MS 251, MS 251 C-BE
- Molten chains are made with OEM Quality with aftermarket prices!
Last update on 2023-06-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best stihl chain?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best stihl chain for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good stihl chain recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the stihl chain need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for stihl chain to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of stihl chain is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given stihl chain are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about stihl chain are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare stihl chain quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best stihl chain can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.