10 Best Splitting Axes Reviews:
- Designed for splitting medium to large-sized logs, with maximum efficiency for more one-strike splits; Ideal for taller users
- Hardened forged steel blade stays sharper longer than traditional axes and advanced bevel convex design splits efficiently and makes the blade easier to remove from wood
- Shock-absorbing handle with textured non-slip grip reduces hand strain, improves control and prevents overstrike damage
- Included sheath protects the blade and user when not in use; Perfect for splitting and chopping wood, yard work, lawn cleanup, firewood
- Overall length: 36 inches, weight: 5.85 pounds; Included lifetime warranty
- Handmade in Germany - The Spaltaxt is a German-style splitter suited for splitting rounds and heavy firewood. The dual wedge head design delivers powerful, effective strikes that increase splitting efficiency and prevent the head from becoming stuck or pinched in logs. The Spaltaxt’s mid-weight 4 ½ pound head and comfortable 28 inch handle keep the wielder fresh during long sessions. This axe handily outperforms others in its class, and stands up well against much heavier tools.
- C50 High Carbon Steel: 53-56 HRC - Helko Werk axe heads are open-face drop forged individually by hand from German C50 high grade carbon steel. Drop forging is a process in which the blacksmith uses tongs to hold and shape hot steel as a drop hammer falls repeatedly onto it.
- Grade A American Hickory Handle - Linseed Oil Finish - 150 Grit Sanded Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle. All Helko Werk camping axes and hatchets have handles individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle
- Includes Full Grain Leather Sheath and 1 Oz Bottle Of Axe Guard Protective Oil - All Helko Werk axes and hatchets include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axe blade and head. The Axe Guard oil is a metal protecting oil to help maintain the steel of your axe head, and prevent rust over time.
- Dimensions: Head Weight: 4-1/2 lb, Length: 28 in, Total Weight: 5-3/4 lb
- Ideal for splitting wood (splitting face) or driving wedges and stakes (driving face)
- Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart
- Patented IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- Full lifetime. Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating. Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
- Axe is designed for splitting larger firewood
- Premium 5 lbs. steel axe head is coated to improve cutting
- Perfect balance and weight distribution
- Fiber-glass composite handle
- Lifetime warranty
- MATERIAL WITH HIGH STRENGTH – Our splitting axe consists of a strong helve made of high-quality fiber glass material, which can effectively reduce the vibration while splitting wood, and a durable and high-strength axe head made of hardened carbon steel, which stays sharp longer that traditional axes. This durable 34" camp axes and 14" hatchets is built for a better using experience.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – The handle of KURUI splitting axe tool is covered with flexible TPR material for a better shock absorbing result. the black TPR handle is also of excellent resistance to slipping. The ergonomically designed proportion of the head and handle offers ultimate using comfort.
- EASY USE – When you receive this camping axe, you will find that it has already been sharpened, so you can directly use it for chopping wood easily; when you need to sharpen it, just use a sharpening stone and grind on the blade lightly.
- GREAT HELPER FOR LOG & FIREWOOD – KURUI camping axes & hatchets makes it easy for you to deal with solid wood, kindling, stems and twigs with high efficiency, serving as your ideal and reliable companion for gardening, camping, surviving, hiking, split wood and all other outdoor activities.
- WHAT YOU GET – You will receive 1 34-inch axe, 1 15-inch camping hatchet. Each outdoor splitting axe comes with our 1-month free refund & replacement warranty to ensure your shopping satisfaction and worry-free service for you!
- Handmade In Germany - The Vario 2000 Heavy Log Splitter is an enormous, heavy duty splitting axe built to tackle the most demanding jobs. The deep wedge and punishing weight deliver an incredibly powerful striking force, capable of splitting tree trunks, large rounds, and heavy firewood.
- Patented Interchangeable Head Design with C50 High Carbon Steel - 53-56 HRC - The Vario 2000 uses Helko Werk's patented axe design - a German engineered bolt-on fastening system that introduces incredible versatility and efficiency across the Vario product line. All Vario heads, handles, and fastening components are fully interchangeable and inter-compatible. The heads are assembled with bolts which are driven through the handle and secured by a butt-plate retainer cap.
- Grade A American Hickory - Matte Lacquer Finish - 150 Grit Sanded Lightly lacquered with black-dipped grip, individually selected for grain orientation and density, and sustainably sourced grade A American hickory
- Includes Full Grain Leather Sheath - 1 Oz. Bottle of Axe Guard Protective Oil All Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect the blade of your axes and hatchets
- Dimensions - Head Weight: 6½ lbs, Total Weight: 8 ½ lbs, Handle Length: 36 in
- [Heavy Duty Wood Splitter]: Built with a 5 pound wedged, convex grind head to deliver excellent striking force and control when splitting rounds or logs for firewood. The poll side of the tool can be used for driving wedges and stakes. Suitable for bonfire prep, camping, landscaping, and many other outdoor tasks
- [Sharpened Carbon Steel]: Blade is sharp out of box and reinforced with heat treated steel. Features anti-corrosive coating on the head to prevent rust and wear. Blade protector included
- [Shock Eliminating Handle]: Tough, lightweight fiberglass handle effectively absorbs impact shock and includes grip-textured rubber for a non-slip performance. Brightly colored for quick identification when outdoors and includes a hang hole for easy storing
- [One Strike Power]: Head-to-handle weight balance and shape is optimally designed for increasing splitting force, grip, and supportive leverage. Total Tool Weight: 6.6 Pounds | Total Length: 35.4 Inches
- [INTERTOOL has YOU Covered]: We are always available to quickly resolve any issue and answer to your needs. Our community is our #1 priority
- The Gränsfors Large Splitting Axe can be used for splitting all types of firewood. It is forged and ground to a concave, quite thin blade at the bit.
- Large Splitting Axe Model 442
- Axe Weight 2.3 kg / 5 pounds
- Length with handle: 70 cm (27.5”)
- Sheath in vegetable tanned leather
- [Pro Splitting Axe]-Our Wood Splitting Maul is idea for easy of Splitting firewood, logs, kindling. The convex Wing grind blade is designed to give you more one-strike splits. Ideal for campers, hikers, outdoor activities, preparing wood for bonfires and garden work.
- [DURABLE&EASILY] - This chopping Hatchet is our Master splitter features Forged, Grade-A Carbon Steel, Heat Treated blade with hardened cutting edges which improve a deeper and cleaner cut，and makes the choping axe more durable. big V wedge head make splitting wood easily.
- [Anti-Slip Handle]-This splitting maul designed with 36-Inch Lightweight Fiberglass-Composite Handle & Ergonomic TPR shock-absorbing anti-slip Grip which will reduce the strain on your hand resists slipping, and adds comfort.
- [HEAD WITH WING DESIGN]. A balanced wing head provides for an easy and effective swing. The steelhead has a protective coating and the cutting blade features a fully polished finished edge. The blade can be easily resharpened with a file.
- WARRANTY: 30 day money back guarantee. If you don’t like it send it back to us. This is how confident this axe will work for you.
- 5 1/2 ib. Head
- Length with handle: 80 cm (31.5”)
- Weight: 3,2 kg (7 lb)
- Sheath in vegetable-tanned leather
Last update on 2023-06-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API