Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best spark plugs for ford explorer. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this spark plugs for ford explorer buying guide.
Our 10 Favorites:
The 10 Top Spark Plugs For Ford Explorer Reviews:
SaleBestseller No. 1 (6-Pack) NGK Spark Plugs TR55 (Stock # 3951)
- Designed to operate over a much wider heat range than ordinary plugs
- Resists carbon buildup and pre-ignition
- Patented triple gasket sealing process eliminates the possibility of combustion gas leakage
- NGK spark plugs are an OE cornerstone that have provided decades of reliable performance
Bestseller No. 2 MAS Set of 6 Ignition Coil Pack & 6Pcs Motorcraft Platinum Spark Plug SP589 Compatible with Ford Mustang Lincoln Edge Explorer F150 MKS MKT MKX 3.7 3.5 V6 Replacement for UF553 UF595 5C1652 E1053
- 【High Quality】--MAS Ignition Coils are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability
- 【Vehicle Fitment】--Compatible with 2011-2016 Ford Edge,2011-2017 Ford Explorer,2011-2017 Ford F150,2013-2017 Ford Flex,2011-2016 Ford Mustang,2013-2017 Ford Police Interceptor Sedan,2013-2017 Ford Police Interceptor Utility,2013-2016 Ford Taurus,2015-2018 Ford Transit-150/Transit-250/Transit-350/Transit-350 HD,2013-2016 Lincoln MKS/MKT/MKX
- 【Compatible part numbers】--Replacement for DG520 UF553 C1595 7T4E-12A375-EE 7T4E-12A375-ED 7T4E-12A375-EC 7T4E-12A375-EB 610-00119 CY0118100Z02
- 【Package included】--Set of 6 MAS Ignition Coils Pack UF553 & 6Pcs Motorcraft Platinum Spark Plugs SP589
- 【Warranty】--One year limited warranty
SaleBestseller No. 5 Motorcraft SP-412 Spark Plug
- Delivers maximum voltage to the spark plug
- Reduces the chance of misfire
- Increases engine life
- Maximizes performance
- Resists corrosion and abrasion
Bestseller No. 6 Motorcraft SP-520 Spark Plug
- Fine wire Double Platinum
- Same part installed when the engine rolled off the assembly line
- 100,000-mile service interval
- Iridium-enhanced center electrode for improved durability and wear resistance
Bestseller No. 8 6 pc NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs compatible with Ford Explorer 3.3L 3.5L V6 2011-2020 Ignition Wire Secondary
- This 6 pack NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug is compatible with Ford Explorer 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 3.3L 3.5L V6 and is perfect for a tune up or performance upgrade.
- REDUCE EMISSIONS AND MISFIRES: This tried-and-true Spark Plug boosts performance, reduces emissions, and enables better fuel economy so that your engine runs at its best. The durable shell reliably protects the spark plug from corrosion, ensuring long-lasting sparking capabilities. The center and ground electrodes promote sharper spark focus for fewer misfires
- IMPROVE IGNITION AND SPARK EFFICIENCY: This Spark Plug employs advanced center and ground electrodes to produce complete and efficient combustion and deliver an outstanding spark for faster, stronger, and more powerful combustion over the life of the spark plug. The corrosion-resistant center and ground electrodes minimize spark gap growth and provide greater ignitability and spark efficiency
- RELY ON QUALITY IGNITION COMPONENTS: From their start in 1936 through today, the NGK product line is proof of their dedication to innovation, performance, and quality. In order to deliver high-quality spark plugs and oxygen sensors to the automotive community, NGK has partnered with auto manufacturers to engineer automotive parts that fit both the vehicles of today and of the future
- TRUST IN NGK NTK: Explore components built by the world leader in the design of spark plugs and oxygen sensors. Their attention to performance excellence is what has differentiated them from the competition and allowed them to be the number one supplier of spark plugs and oxygen sensors
Bestseller No. 9 MOCA Spark Plug SP413/AGSF32N fit 88-11 for Ford Ranger Taurus 3.0L, Explorer 5.0L, 88-11 for Mercury Sable 3.0L, Grand Marquis 4.6L, 98-08 for Lincoln Town Car 4.6L, 05-07 Mazda B3000 3.0L
- Compatibility: Please use Amazon Part Finder above to verify the fitment, if you still can’t confirm, please tell your complete VIN Code.
- Designed to operate over a much wider heat range than ordinary plugs, replacement racing spark plug used by many professional car drivers
- Interchange Part Number: SP413
- Package Include: 8Pcs Spark Plugs
- If you aren't 100% satisfied for any reason, please feel free to contact us, professional friendly after-service team in US to offer timely issues resolution
Bestseller No. 10 Bosch 9697 Double Iridium OE Replacement Spark Plug, Up to 4X Longer Life (1 Pk) Ford: Expedition, Explorer, Flex, Focus, F-150, Police, Ranger, Taurus, Transit, Lincoln: MKS, MKT, Nautilus, Navigator
- Double Iridium firing pin and ground electrode inlay provide 4X longer service life compared to standard copper plugs
- 0.6mm fine wire firing pin provides superior ignitability and performance
- 360 Degree continuous laser weld fuses corrosion resistant iridium firing pin to base for increased durability
- 7 year performance satisfaction
- Original equipment, pre-gapped replacement delivering optimum fit, form and function
Last update on 2023-03-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best spark plugs for ford explorer?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best spark plugs for ford explorer for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good spark plugs for ford explorer recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the spark plugs for ford explorer need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for spark plugs for ford explorer to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of spark plugs for ford explorer is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given spark plugs for ford explorer are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about spark plugs for ford explorer are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare spark plugs for ford explorer quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best spark plugs for ford explorer can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.