Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best snowboard pants. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this snowboard pants buying guide.
|1|| || Arctix Men's Snow Sports Cargo Pants, Black, Medium/32" Inseam || Check Price|
|2|| || Arctix Men's Essential Snow Pants, Black, Medium || Check Price|
|3|| || Burton Mens Covert Pant, Bog Heather New, X-Large || Check Price|
|4|| || Gash Hao Mens Snow Ski Waterproof Softshell Snowboard Pants Outdoor Hiking Fleece Lined Zipper... || Check Price|
|5|| || Amazon Essentials Men's Waterproof Insulated Ski Pant, Green, Color Block, Large || Check Price|
|6|| || Arctix Women's Insulated Snow Pants, White, X-Small || Check Price|
|7|| || Amazon Essentials Men's Water-Resistant Insulated Snow Pant, Black, Large || Check Price|
|8|| || Volcom Ventral Snowboard Pants Mens Sz XL Charcoal Heather || Check Price|
|9|| || Arctix Men's Mountain Premium Snowboard Cargo Pants, Black, Large/32" Inseam || Check Price|
|10|| || Volcom Men's 5-Pocket Snowboard Pant Slate Blue M || Check Price|
Our Favorite Snowboard Pants Reviews:
SaleBestseller No. 1 Arctix Men's Snow Sports Cargo Pants, Black, Medium/32" Inseam
- 85 grams Thematic Insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment (keeps you warm at temperatures from 20 Degree to 35 Degree)
- 600 denier ballistic are used to reinforce the ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear and tear
- Adjustable waist for comfortable fit
- Boot zippers for easy on and off, along with cargo pockets and O-ring for keys, gloves, and/or lift tickets. Dual cargo pockets
- Boot gaiters with grippers form a seamless integration with boots to keep warmth in and moisture out
SaleBestseller No. 2 Arctix Men's Essential Snow Pants, Black, Medium
- 100 percent Other Fibers
- Zipper closure. Lining-100% Polyester 210T Taffeta
- Thermalock: Durable coating that offers a higher resistance to outdoor elements including wind, water and snow. Also provides resistance to impact and abrasion damage
- Thermatech: Engineered synthetic 85 gram insulation that offers high degree of warmth. Technology that removes the bulk and weight of the insulation which helps with mobility
- Reinforced: 600 denier ballistic reinforced ankle, scuff and hem guards holds up against the daily wear and tear.Inseam:32 inch
Bestseller No. 3 Burton Mens Covert Pant, Bog Heather New, X-Large
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Nylon Dobby Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Heathered Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester Denim Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- WARMTH: Living Lining Mapped with Embossed Taffeta and Mesh
SaleBestseller No. 4 Gash Hao Mens Snow Ski Waterproof Softshell Snowboard Pants Outdoor Hiking Fleece Lined Zipper Bottom Leg (180Black, 32W x 32L)
- 95% polyester, the exterior is made of waterproof, windproof, Insulated and quick-drying soft shell fabric, and the inner lining is made of granule fleece for warmth.
- Bottom of legs-Add zippers. During hiking, during skiing, to avoid snow and coldness go inside the pants. Zippers design to back up the pants to boots.
- Adjustable stretchy waist allows pants to fit comfortably. Zippered front and rear pockets keep your small items stay safely while moving. 2 large-capacity zipper side pockets, inner plush fabric to prevent the cold caused by metal, and zip pocket on the back to protect your valuables.
- Multi-functional trousers with a soft shell surface layer that is durable and waterproof, enough for skiing. If you walk in the rain, it can help you stay dry for about 10-15 minutes. Excellent wind resistance, a special film in the middle of the knee can completely block the wind and water. Protect our knees.
- Have Men’s Winter Outdoor Pants suitable for daily wear, snow, hiking, cycling, skiing, climbing, traveling, camping, mountaineering, hunting, fishing, snowboarding, snowmobile, cycling.. Put on this pair of pants. Let us set off together.
SaleBestseller No. 5 Amazon Essentials Men's Waterproof Insulated Ski Pant, Green, Color Block, Large
- This waterproof insulated ski pant is ready to keep you dry during any winter activity
- Featuring zippered side pockets, reinforced fly closure, an elastic-velcro adjusted waistband, zippered gusset hems, and elasticated ankle gaiters
- Winter made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
SaleBestseller No. 6 Arctix Women's Insulated Snow Pants, White, X-Small
- Thermalock: Durable coating that offers a higher resistant to outdoor elements including wind, water and snow. Also provides resistant to impact and abrasion damage.
- Thermatech: Engineered synthetic 85 gram insulation that offers high degree of warmth. Technology that removes the bulk and weight of the insulation which helps with mobility.
- Reinforced: 600 denier ballistic reinforced ankle, scuff and hem guards holds up against the daily wear and tear.
- Adjustability: Waist strap for a more secure and comfortable fit including belt loops
- Gaiters: Boot gaiters with grippers form a seamless integration with boots to keep warmth in and the wintry elements out.
Bestseller No. 7 Amazon Essentials Men's Water-Resistant Insulated Snow Pant, Black, Large
- These snow pants are water resistant, fully lined, and insulated and is perfect for cold weather times
- Features include: front D-ring gear attachment point, elastic and hook & loop adjustable waist, and boot gaiters with boot hook attachment
- The snow pants also includes side leg zippers with gussets, two front zippered hand pockets, and dual closure front waistband
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
SaleBestseller No. 9 Arctix Men's Mountain Premium Snowboard Cargo Pants, Black, Large/32" Inseam
- Durable Water Repellent finish repels water from fabric surface
- Non-insulated with mesh-lined interior; Articulated knees for greater range of motion
- 600 Denier Ballistic are used to reinforce the ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear and tear
- Adjustable waist for comfortable fit; Boot Zippers for easy on and off, along with O-ring for keys, gloves, and/or lift tickets
- Boot Gaiters with Grippers form a seamless integration with boots to keep warmth in and moisture out
Last update on 2023-03-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best snowboard pants?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best snowboard pants for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good snowboard pants recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the snowboard pants need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for snowboard pants to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of snowboard pants is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given snowboard pants are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about snowboard pants are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare snowboard pants quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best snowboard pants can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.