Our Favorite Picks:
Best Rear Facing Convertible Car Seat For Small Car Reviews:
- An extra-comfortable ride that lasts for years: Rear-facing 5-40 pounds and forward-facing 22-65 pounds
- Side impact protection
- Fits 3 across in the back seat of most vehicles
- 2 removable dishwasher-safe cup holders (Machine washable and dryer safe fabrics)
- 5-point harness with easy up-front adjustment
- With 2 modes of use, this extra comfortable LATCH equipped Cosco car seat accommodates infants from 5 pounds up to toddlers weighing 40 pounds in rear facing mode and kids up to 65 pounds in forward facing mode. Its compact design also makes it easier to manage through airport security checks
- The 5 point harness adjusts easily from the front of the seat and features 5 heights and 3 buckle locations. Fits 3 across in the back seat of most vehicles
- Built in side impact protection keeps your little 1 extra secure; Designed to be just the right size, the seat takes up less space while rear facing so parents can have more leg room
- Three of these seats can fit side by side in the back seat of most cars, perfect for growing families
- With plush padding and premium fabric, this seat gives your child an extra comfy ride; Easy to clean, the fabric car seat cover is machine washable and dryer safe
- BUILT TO GROW: The Safety 1st Crosstown All-in-One Convertible Car Seat is for extended use through 3 stages: Rear-facing 5-40 pounds, Forward-facing 22-65 pounds, and Belt-positioning booster seat 40-100 pounds.
- SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION: The Crosstown's side impact protection helps keep your child safe through all of the All-in-One convertible car seat’s stages.
- SPRING ASSIST EZ OUT: Spring assist EZ out harness system keeps floppy straps propped up, making it easy to get child in and out of the seat
- QUICKFIT HARNESS: With the QuickFit Harness you can easily adjust both the harness and headrest in one simple step.
- WASH AND DRY: Machine washable and dryer safe car seat pad features snaps that make it simple to take off of the seat; no fuss for truly easy cleaning.
- 3-in-1 car seat grows with your child from rear-facing harness (5-40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback booster (40-100 lb)
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that help to protect your child in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes
- No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness System allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions to get the safest fit for your growing child
- 6-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
- REAR-FACING FOR LONGER - Designed and engineered to keep your child rear facing even longer up to 50 lb / 22.7 kg, approx. 4 years old
- 10 YEARS ONE CAR SEAT - With 4 ways to travel from birth to booster, the Radian 3R adapts as your child grows to offer a custom fit from birth up to 120 lb / 54 kg
- STEEL CORE - Mechanically engineered, reinforced steel core, made from automotive grade high strength steel to shield and protect
- THE ORIGINAL RADIAN 3 ACROSS - Built with our famous Radian slim fit convertible design for a 3-across option only with Diono Radian combinations without compromising child or passenger comfort. Feel safe having your children secure in the backseat
- Built to grow: The 3 in 1 car seat built to grow for extended use through 3 stages: Rear facing 5 to 40 pounds, forward facing 22 to 65 pounds, and belt positioning booster 40 to 100 pounds
- Side impact protection: The grow and go’s side impact protection helps keep your child safe
- Easy in, easy out: Harness holders keep the harness in an open position so it is easy to get your child in and out of the seat. Rear facing height is 19 to 40 inches. Forward facing height is 29 to 52 inches
- Quickfit harness: With the quickfit harness you can easily adjust both the harness and headrest in one simple step
- Wash and dry: Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad features snaps that make it simple to take off of the seat; No fuss for truly easy cleaning
- The car seat built to grow for extended use through 3 stages: Rear facing 5 40 pounds, forward facing 22 65 pounds, and belt positioning booster 40 to 100 pounds
- Side impact protection
- Harness holders: With the harness held back, it's easy to get your child in and out of the seat
- Grow with baby pillows for a comfortable ride
- Quick fit harness for easy adjustment of both harness and headrest in 1 simple step
- FOR ALL THE STAGES – From rear-facing harness (5-40 lbs.) to forward-facing harness (25-65 lbs.) to booster (40-100 lbs.), one car seat fits your child, vehicle and life. Includes a removable infant head and body support insert for newborns.
- ROOM TO GROW – This convertible car seat boasts extra legroom and the widest range of headrest height adjustment. DuoGuard offers two layers of protection with a steel-reinforced frame and EPS energy-absorbing foam to surround head and torso.
- NO ADDED CHEMICALS – ClearTex features no added chemicals and is GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier air quality around baby.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN – This slim car seat takes up less space in the vehicle without compromising comfort. Additionally, two dishwasher-safe CupFolders fold in when not in use, making this all-in-one car seat ideal for travel with multiple children.
- EASIEST CAR SEAT TO INSTALL CORRECTLY – Premium LATCH connectors, SuperCinch Force Multiplying LATCH Tightener, RideRight Bubble Level-Indicators and 9-position ReclineSure Leveling System make Chicco car seats the easiest to install correctly – every time.
- The guide 65 is a perfect fit for smaller cars and helps protect your child longer in both rear and forward facing positions
- Rear-facing 5-40 pounds and 19inches-40inches
- Forward-facing 22-65 pounds and 34inches-52inches
- Compact design for small cars
- 5 harness heights and 3 buckle locations for proper fit
- EXTENDED REAR-FACING USE — NextFit Max Zip Air offers 25% more legroom than other NextFit car seats and a 50 lb. weight limit maximizes time in rear-facing position; forward-facing mode for older children (up to 65 lbs.) with more calf support.
- BUILT TO GROW — The 9-position, Easy-Extend Headrest System with one-hand adjustment raises with the 5-point harness to effortlessly accommodate growth in both modes and a removable newborn positioner provides support for infants weighing 4-11 lbs.
- ADDED FEATURES — 3D AirMesh backrest offers improved ventilation and comfort; zip-off, machine-washable seat pad for everyday use and easy cleanup.
- HEAD AND TORSO PROTECTION — Superior DuoGuard protection with deep rigid shell for head and body support, EPS energy-absorbing foam and steel-reinforced frame offer reassuring protection.
- EASIEST TO INSTALL CORRECTLY — Designed to deliver a secure install with premium LATCH connectors, SuperCinch Force-Multiplying Tightener, RideRightTM bubbles levels and a 9-position ReclineSureTM leveling system.
- Convertible car seat grows with your child from rear-facing harness (4-50 pounds) to forward-facing harness (22-65 pounds)
- Made of Steel reinforced
- Product dimensions – 21.5” D x 19.5” W x 23.5” H; Product weight – 19.25 pounds
- Up to 50 pounds rear facing, allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer.Do not use bleach
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: Simply safe adjust no-rethread headrest and harness adjust together
- The Evenflo Every fit 4-in-1 car seat has been engineered for maximum comfort, safety, and longevity. It accommodates your child by adjusting to multiple positions, allowing kids to ride rear-facing beyond 2 years of age-without extending the seat.
- Safety is a priority: The every fit meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo Side Impact standard, with advanced Side Impact protection that reduces crash forces up to 30%. and, Installation is easy
- Comfort: Innovative air flow Mesh fabrics are designed to keep your child cool. Angles your child comfortably to minimize head slump with 3 rear-facing recline positions and 1 forward-facing recline position.Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents
- Proper fit: The 1-hand, 12-position headrest and easy to slide no-rethread harness straps can adjust as your child grows without uninstalling the car seat.
- Convenience: Machine-washable fabrics are easy to remove for cleaning. Dual integrated cup holders removable snack tray to put drinks and snacks within arm's reach.
- With two modes of use, this LATCH-equipped Cosco car seat accommodates infants from 5 pounds up to toddlers weighing 40 pounds in rear-facing mode and kids up to 40 pounds in forward-facing mode.
- The five-point harness adjusts easily from the front of the seat and features six heights and three buckle locations.
- In both the rear-facing and forward-facing modes, built-in side-impact protection keeps your little one extra secure.
- Easily remove the machine-washable and dryer-safe car seat pad to clean.
- Perfect for travel, the seat is certified for use on aircraft and gives your child a familiar seat during a flight.
- BUILT TO GROW — Use as a rear-facing (5-40 lbs.) or forward-facing (22-65 lbs.) car seat with 9-position ReclineSureTM leveling system, easy-adjust headrest and padded no-rethread 5-point harness to accommodate infant, toddler and beyond.
- EASY TO INSTALL — Designed for secure install with remarkably simple leveling and tightening. A SuperCinch force-multiplying tightener and LockSure belt-locking system make it easy to achieve a tight fit with LATCH or with the vehicle seat belt.
- ADDED FEATURES — Includes dishwasher-safe, space-saving CupFolder, soft, zip-off, machine-washable fabrics for comfort and convenience and removable newborn positioner for use from day one.
- HEAD AND TORSO PROTECTION — Superior DuoGuard with deep rigid shell for head and body support, EPS energy-absorbing foam and steel-reinforced frame offer reassuring protection.
- SMOOTH TRANSITIONS — Convertible car seat easily transitions from vehicle to vehicle or between modes due to premium LATCH connectors with click-on attachment and push-button release.
- 3 in 1 seating system: Rear facing, from 4-40 pounds; Forward facing to 65 pounds; And up to 100 pounds in booster mode
- Side impact protection with cell protects your child's head where it's needed most in a side impact crash
- In and out harness holders keep straps out of the way when buckling
- 1 click latch system, with easy click-in for better installation
- Quick fit shoulder harness automatically raises the harness and headrest height
Last update on 2023-05-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API