Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best mono car amplifier. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this mono car amplifier buying guide.
Our 15 Best Picks:
|1|| || Skar Audio RP-1200.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control, 1200W || Check Price|
|2|| || BOSS Audio Systems R1100M Riot Series Car Audio Subwoofer Amplifier - 1100 High Output, Monoblock,... || Check Price|
|3|| || Banda 1-Channel Vehicle Audio Bass Amplifier - High-Powered Mono Bass Amplifier w/Subsonic Filter... || Check Price|
|4|| || Skar Audio SKv2-4500.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Competition Grade Subwoofer Amplifier, 7400W Max... || Check Price|
|5|| || Taramps BASS 15K 1 Ohm 15000 Watts Class D Mono Amplifier || Check Price|
|6|| || Blaupunkt 1500W 1-Channel, Monoblock Amplifier || Check Price|
|7|| || Sundown Audio Salt Series Monoblock Digital Class-D Amplifier (Salt-4 4000W Rms) || Check Price|
|8|| || Sinister-SDX2500 Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier || Check Price|
|9|| || KICKER 46CXA12001T CXA1200.1 1200 Watt RMS Mono Class D Car Stereo Amplifier Amp || Check Price|
|10|| || Taramps BASS 8K 1 Ohm 8000 Watts Class D Full Range Mono Amplifier || Check Price|
|11|| || Stetsom Bravo BASS 8000 1 Ohm Mono Subwoofer Car Audio Amplifier, 8000.1 8K Watts RMS, 1Ω Stable,... || Check Price|
|12|| || Rockville dB15 6000 Watt Peak/1500w RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp || Check Price|
|13|| || TOPSTRONGGEAR 1 Ohm 1500 Watts Class D Full Range Mono Block Amplifier, 1/2/4 Ohm Stable, Remote... || Check Price|
|14|| || AudioControl LC-1.1500 Mono Subwoofer Amplifier || Check Price|
|15|| || Orion HCCA3000.1DSPLX Monoblock Class D Competition Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control,... || Check Price|
The 15 Best Mono Car Amplifier Reviews:
Bestseller No. 1 Skar Audio RP-1200.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control, 1200W
- Class D MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 1,600 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,200 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz, On-board Bass EQ Switch with +6 or +12dB boost at 45Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 4 Gauge Power & Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow. Damping Factor - 150<
- Stable at 1 ohm | Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
SaleBestseller No. 2 BOSS Audio Systems R1100M Riot Series Car Audio Subwoofer Amplifier - 1100 High Output, Monoblock, Class A/B, 2/4 Ohm Stable, Low/High Level Inputs, Low Pass Crossover, Mosfet Power Supply, Stereo
- Power - 1100 Max x 1 @ 2 Ohms, 550 Max x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply - A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage & current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Low & High Level Inputs - A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (+/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover - Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies. You can set exact sound specifications for the bass frequency reproduction
Bestseller No. 4 Skar Audio SKv2-4500.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Competition Grade Subwoofer Amplifier, 7400W Max Power
- Competition Grade SPL Class D Mono black MOSFET Car Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 7, 400 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 4, 500 Watts
- Stable at 1 Ohm, Frequency Response: 15Hz - 270Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and Dual 1/0 Gauge Power And Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow
- User Adjustable Low Pass Filter (Variable): 35Hz - 250Hz, Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
Bestseller No. 6 Blaupunkt 1500W 1-Channel, Monoblock Amplifier
- 1500W Maximum Power Monoblock Amplifier
- Optimized 563-watt RMS and a max output power of 1500 watts, you can give your music a huge boost in power that will have you and your passengers partying while on the road
- Compactly built so this amplifier can fit perfectly into any trunk
Bestseller No. 8 Sinister-SDX2500 Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- Wet Sounds Sinister SDX2500 1-Channel Amplifier
- The Sinister SDX 2500 Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier is the most powerful amplifier Wet Sounds has ever built.
- Master/Slave configuration – Allows control of 2 or more SDX2500s from 1 set of controls.Gains, crossovers, bass boosts, subsonic filters, and remote levels can be controlled from a single “Master” SDX2500 amplifier.
- Remote Level Control – Included in all Sinister SDX amplifiers allows control of the total output of the amplifier.The Remote Level Control will never exceed the gain level set on the chassis of the amplifier.
- Multi color top mounted LED Badge – All Sinister amplifiers come equipped with the Wet Sounds shield logo badge that can be set to display Red, White or Blue as the status indicator.
Bestseller No. 9 KICKER 46CXA12001T CXA1200.1 1200 Watt RMS Mono Class D Car Stereo Amplifier Amp
- CX-Series Amplifiers are the perfect combination of big power, bigger flexibility and true reliability!
- A variable 12dB crossover, KickEQ 6dB variable bass boost and a 24dB subsonic filter on mono amps gives you the control you want - to craft the sound you love.
- Mono KICKER CX Amplifiers are now stable down to one Ohm, giving you the freedom to put even more subs in your system!
- CX-Series amps include vertical and horizontal mounting hardware, so you can show off your install style!
- These powerful amps work with as little as nine volts of power from your battery, and as much as 40 volts (400 watts) of speaker-level input signal.
Bestseller No. 12 Rockville dB15 6000 Watt Peak/1500w RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- Rockville dB15 6000 Watt Peak/1500 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). - 2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. - 4 Ohm: 900 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N.
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc). - 2 Ohm: 6000 Watts x 1 Channel. - 4 Ohm: 3600 Watts x 1 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz.
- Phase Control Switch. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System.
Bestseller No. 13 TOPSTRONGGEAR 1 Ohm 1500 Watts Class D Full Range Mono Block Amplifier, 1/2/4 Ohm Stable, Remote Subwoofer Control, Subwoofer Amplifiers
- Class D MOSFET Mono Block Power Amplifier
- Max Power at 1 Ohm:1500 Watts，Max Power at 2 Ohms: 800 Watts，Max Power at 4 Ohms: 510 Watts
- Low Pass Crossover - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included.Variable Bass Boost - Variable Bass Boost 0 to 12dB(50Hz) allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it.
- Warranty -TopstrongGear provides a powerful 1 year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
Last update on 2023-05-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best mono car amplifier?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best mono car amplifier for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good mono car amplifier recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the mono car amplifier need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for mono car amplifier to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of mono car amplifier is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given mono car amplifier are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about mono car amplifier are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare mono car amplifier quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best mono car amplifier can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.