Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best milwaukee impact drill. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this milwaukee impact drill buying guide.
Our Top 10 Recommendations:
Best Milwaukee Impact Drill Reviews:
SaleBestseller No. 1
Milwaukee 2656-20 M18 18V 1/4 Inch Lithium Ion Hex Impact Driver with 1,500 Inch Pounds of Torque and LED Lighting Array (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- LED LIGHTING: Keep your work illuminated with the LED lighting array located just below the quick-connect chuck
- TEXTURED HANDLE: The compact design of this power tool is complemented with the textured rubber grip, which gives you superior handling, even in slippery conditions
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER: Apply pressure to the trigger to match the amount of power you need on the job. This can drive the motor to create up to 3,450 impacts per minute
- REDLINK TECHNOLOGY: Electronics inside the impact driver communicate with the M18 batteries that power it to reduce the risk of overheating, which results in more efficient work
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This cordless Milwaukee impact driver works with the M18 family of lithium ion batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, and 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, 48-11-1820
Bestseller No. 2
Impact Driver,Pistol Grip,18VDC
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 30% Faster Driving Speed, increasing users productivity
- Most Compact Impact Driver at 4.59" in length providing more access in tight spaces
- Up to 25% More Torque with up to 2,000in-lbs to complete more demanding applications
- REDLITHIUM Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Milwaukee 2953-20 18V Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (Bare Tool)
- Increase productivity on the jobsite with the fastest driving speed of any impact driver without sacrificing power or control
- Great Trigger Control by providing smooth acceleration for small fasteners to prevent stripping of screws or damaging of materials
- Tri-LED Lighting for maximum workspace visibility
- 4-Mode Drive Control
- 2000 in-lbs of torque
Bestseller No. 4
Milwaukee 2697-22CT M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill/Impact Driver Combo Kit
- The M18 1/2 inch Hammer Drill Driver with Milwaukee 4 pole frameless motor delivers 450 inch lbs. of peak torque; 0–550/0–1700 RPM; and 29000 BPM
- Includes the M18 1/4-inch Hex Compact Impact Driver featuring a Milwaukee-designed impact mechanism for 1400 inch lbs. of torque
- DPM Digital Power Management overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatible with M18 XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM0 batteries and M18 Compact REDLITHIUM batteries
- Includes M18 2602-20 1/2-inch Hammer Drill Driver; M18 2650–20 1/4-inch Hex Compact Impact Driver; two M18 Compact REDLITHIUM batteries; 1-hour charger; contractor bag
Bestseller No. 7
Milwaukee ELEC TOOL 2760-20 M18 Fuel Hex Hydraulic Driver, 1/4"
- Fluid-drive Hydraulic powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance and increased durability over a standard impact
- Powerstate Brushless motor outperforms all leading competitors
- Redlink Plus Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- Red lithium batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- 4-Mode drive control provides greater control over output speed and power
SaleBestseller No. 9
Milwaukee 2462-20 M12 12-Volt Li-ion 1/4" Cordless Hex Impact Driver Bare Tool
- Milwaukee M12 1/4-Inch Hex Impact Driver generates 1,000 inch-pounds of torque to effortlessly drive into hard material
- Part of the diverse M12 tool line
- Milwaukee impact driver features variable speed to give you exceptional control and preserve the battery charge
- Ergonomic grip provides security and reduces strain on your wrist
- Keyless chuck makes bit changes fast and easy
SaleBestseller No. 10
Milwaukee Electric Tools MLW2553-20 M12 Fuel 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (Bare)
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 1300 in. lbs. of fastening torque for faster driving speeds
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- 4-mode drive control provides greater control over output speed and power
Last update on 2022-11-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best milwaukee impact drill?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best milwaukee impact drill for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good milwaukee impact drill recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the milwaukee impact drill need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for milwaukee impact drill to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of milwaukee impact drill is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given milwaukee impact drill are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about milwaukee impact drill are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare milwaukee impact drill quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best milwaukee impact drill can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.