Our Top 10 Picks:
The 10 Top Micron Gauge Hvac Reviews:
- ACCURATE - Calibrated to strict NIST standards for best-in-class accuracy and reliability.
- SMART DESIGN - Advanced sensor design with self-heated thermistor bridge and automatic temperature compensation.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN - Field cleanable sensor designed to withstand 400 Psi of positive pressure.
- EASY TO READ - Continual digital readout of evacuation process on large, easy to read 5-digit LCD display.
- USER SELECTABLE UNITS - Choose between microns, torr, in/hg or mBar.
- Audi and visual signal when target vacuum level is reached
- Electronic paper display for clean visibility - even in direct sunlight
- Rich and intuitive user interface - turn it on and its ready to use with default settings
- Automatic power down and time out
- Power savings - multiple time-out selections
- 【Wireless Vacuum Gauge Monitoring Progress via APP】Used as a standalone gauge, or paired with our AI Tools APP for greatly enhanced jobsite capabilities. While you’re performing an evacuation, this gauge allows you to monitor progress via the Mobile APP. Measuring Range: 1~19000 microns. Vacuum units: microns, Torr, mTorr, inHg, Pa, KPa, mbar, psia. Temp. units: ℉/℃. Connector type: 1/4” SAE Male Flare.
- 【LCD Screen Bright even in Low Light or at Odd Angles】The new, smaller cylindrical shape is easier to fit into tight spaces, even those awkward, hard-to-reach spots. Rugged over-molded construction for extreme impact resistance.
- 【Display Physical Status of Water in Cooling System】Calculating the saturation temp. of water, ambient temp. and their temp. difference to judge the status of water. 【Temperature Compensation】An advanced ambient compensating design automatically compensates for varying temperature conditions with no manual adjustments needed.
- 【Greater Functionality When Used with APP】Bluetooth one-click connection, no need to register an account befor usage. 1. Log vacuum/temperature data (viewable in real-time graphs) 2. Alarm notice or vibration will be prompted when the vacuum value hits the evacuation target 3. Set decay target value for leak test 4. Switchable logging interval/ update interval in real-time graph. 5. Provides proof of documentation in PDF/ Excel.
- 【Trouble-free Warranty by reaching us】Operates up to 20 continuous hours on one lithium battery, with Type-C charging port. Auto-Off after 15 minutes of no use. Zero risk, one year warranty and lifetime customer service.
- EFFICIENT; Over 60 refrigerant profiles, precise pressure and temperature measurements, as well as superheat and subcooling calculation make manometer the tool for every HVAC job
- Three Hoses included: This digital manifold gauge kit includes 3 high quality hoses in blue, red and yellow, each 5 ft. long, ¼” SAE (straight and 45° angle) and suitable for all common refrigerants
- 552i Micron Gauge: The testo 552i achieves precise deep vacuum measurements down to single digit resolutions and provides notifications when the evacuation target is met
- 115i Thermometer: Thanks to a grip of up to 1.5”, the wireless pipe clamp thermometer provides quick and convenient temperature and flow and return temperature measurements of pipes
- Smart App: Take advantage of clearly visualized documentation from a smartphone or tablet. Remotely operate service and maintenance tasks and send results directly from the job site
- Efficient: The testo 552 monitors the evacuation of hvac and heat pump systems dynamically. Thanks to optimized Pirani sensors, deep vacuum measurements are easier than ever
- Versatile: The pressure measurement tool is equipped with countless features in order to provide precise, comprehensive vacuum measurements down to single digit resolutions
- Time-saving: Thanks to groundbreaking real-time calculations, the testo 552 determines micron/temperature levels and provides notifications when the evacuation target is met
- Smart: The device communicates with smartphones or tablets via Bluetooth connection, thus providing reliable, precise analyses and reports which can be forwarded via e-mail
- App for Android and iOS: The free testo Smart Probes App is a powerful tool that allows you to read and log measurements and create custom reports which can be saved and shared
- [Ideal A/C Maintaining Tool] a/c manifold gauge adopts the most advanced digital circuit and the high precision pressure sensor(Accuracy: 0.5%). Widely used Automotive Air Conditioner, Household Air Conditioner, Refrigerating Chamber and Refrigeration Plant. Real-time test of pressure got relative temperature which can help you more convenient for refrigeration system installation or servicing.
- [Three Working Modes] R410a manifold gauge set comes with three common working modes: refrigerant pressure mode, vacuum percentage mode, leak detection mode. Equipped with real-time vacuum pressure test and percent indicate. Test range: 0 KPa~6000 KPa. Operating temp: -20℃~60℃（-4℉-140℉) . But the manifold gauge cannot measure micron.
- [Built in 90 Refrigerants] ac diagnostic manifold gauge set built-in 90 refrigerants and corresponding temperatures sheet data according to the US NIST standard.(R11 R13 R113 R114 R115 R116 R12 R123 R124 R125 R1270 R134A R14 R141B R142B R143A R152A R170 R21 R218 R22 R410A etc.)
- [Powerful Function] a/c r134a manifold gauge set equipped with auto power off function, unit conversion and backlight function. By default,the system automatically powers down after 10 minutes of inactivity. Users can configure on cancel the auto power off function. The gauges are quite clear and readable. Short-press the button key to toggle the backlight on and off.
- [After Sales Service] No need to purchase an extended warranty service. We offers 2 years warranty and 7x24-hour customer service supports guarantee your shopping experience. If you have any issue about the refrigerantion Digital Manifold Gauge, please feel free to contact us. (Note: This product does not include 9V battery and hose.)
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENT: This digital vacuum gauge adopts professional high precision micron vacuum sensor, which has wide testing range and more accurate and fast. The measuring range is 99999~0.1Pa (740000~0.75Micron), and the accuracy is ±5% (at 20℃).
- 13 MEASUREMENT UNITS : Our HVAC vacuum test gauges have more conversion units compared to other products. There are 13 conversion units in total (mmHg, inHg, umHg, ftH₂O,cmH₂O, inH₂O, Pa, Kpa, mbar, bar, Kg/c㎡,psi, oz/in²), you can convert the units according to your working requirements to cope with complex working problems.
- HUMANIZED DESIGN: The large HD screen has a backlight function, which allows you to work in dim light environment. The vacuum gauge has a built-in buzzer, which can be custom set to achieve a reminder alarm. At the same time the design of the rubber handle, it has a good sense of comfort, but also not easy to slip off. Automatic shut-off for 10 minutes of unoccupied use can help you save power.
- 4 CALIBRATION MODES: This Negative Pressure gauge in the normal mode, long press the "HOLD button" to enter the calibration mode. Then you can use the "DIF key" to switch the calibration mode, which are: atmospheric calibration, vacuum calibration, custom calibration, and restore the factory calibration value.
- 2 WORKING MODES:This digital HVAC micron gauge has normal mode and monitoring mode. The default mode is normal mode, short press "DIF key" to enter monitoring mode. In monitoring mode, you can set timer and other operations. The item box contains 1* vacuum gauge (without battery), 2* extension connector. BELEY provides you with 1 year warranty and 24 hours customer service.
- Brass connector
- 1/4 inch female flare
- Vacuum gauge part
- UPGRADED ELITECH TOOLS APP(ioS and Android): An intergraded app, allows users to manager all Elitech tools as vacuum pump, digital manifold, vacuum gauge, pressure gauge, refrigerant charging scale on one app, more efficient and more intelligent.
- MULTIPLE REFRIGERANTS & UNITS: Support the saturated temperature-pressure comparison table of more than 87 kinds of refrigerants. 7 pressure units can be selected, psi, inHg, kg/cm², cmHg, bar, kPa, Mpa.
- APP CALCULATION: Superheating and subcooling can be calculated when entering the pipe temperature in App, fast & easy while reducing manual calculation mistakes.
- OFFLINE RECORD: The wireless pressure digital gauge can record data offline and transmit the current pressure value to the app by Bluetooth automatically, which helps you read data at any time anywhere.
- HIGH PROTECTION LEVEL: The pressure gauge is made by ABS and PPT and the waterproof level is IP65. 24/7 US Technician Support via Email and Phone.
Last update on 2023-06-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API