Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best longboard companies. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this longboard companies buying guide.
Our 10 Recommendations:
The 10 Best Longboard Companies Reviews:
Bestseller No. 2 Paris Truck Company V3 180mm 50 Degree Longboard Trucks - Polished Silver
- NEXT LEVEL MANUFACTURING - Produced using our new proprietary alloy-forming process, the Paris V3 utilizes techniques derived from casting, forging and extrusion to create a molecular structure with strength far beyond any other cast truck on the market.
- BUILT TO LAST - Our new manufacturing process also allows us to use a true T6 heat-treatment which provides even further strength and durability putting the V3 in a class of its own.
- REFINED, REINFORCED DESIGN - Broadened hanger shoulders, increased hanger barrel diameter, and reinforced baseplate support beam further increase overall strength and integrity.
- ULTIMATE RESPONSE - For the best response and rebound, the Paris V3s are built with a redesigned top conical bushing and hand-poured urethane pivot cups providing an ultra-smooth turn and riding experience right off the shelf.
SaleBestseller No. 7 Magneto 44 inch Kicktail Cruiser Longboard Skateboard | Bamboo and Hard Maple Deck | Made for Adults, Teens, and Kids (Blue)
- MADE BY SKATERS - All of our boards are designed by skaters and inspired by our location in Southern California, the birthplace of longboarding. Our design cues come from the local surf culture and natural materials, we let the simple aesthetics shine on their own. We also prioritize our customer service and want you to be completely stoked with your new board. All messages are replied to within 24 hours and we’ll do our very best to ensure satisfaction and maximum cruising on our boards.
- VERSATILE BOARD - 44-inch Longboard Skateboard designed for cruising and skating around town. Kicktails make this board super functional for all sorts of riding styles.
- WHEELS FOR CRUISING - A 78A soft high quality urethane is used for the 70mm wheels. The wheels are nice and soft for extra grip while turning and a super smooth ride over rougher roads. With a cool translucent look, the wheels are sized perfectly for the cruising this board excels at.
- QUALITY MATERIALS - The deck is made with bamboo veneer on top and bottom with a maple core to add strength and stiffness. This makes the deck super durable and beautiful. The sand grit finish provides grip without the hassle of replacing grip tape and shows off the beautiful bamboo design. The trucks are made from gravity cast aluminum which makes them strong and durable. The bushings are SHR (medium stiffness) which adds to the cruising experience.
- ENDLESS SKATING OPTIONS - This board is the perfect accessory or alternative for many outdoor activities or methods of transportation. Take it to the park, the beach, traveling, camping, the bike path, pump track, you name it. Or maybe you’re tired of your bicycle or roller skates. It’s also great for land SUP paddling or paddleboarding. Be creative, happy skating!
Bestseller No. 9 Kota Longboards
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Amber Mazzola (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Last update on 2023-06-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best longboard companies?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best longboard companies for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good longboard companies recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the longboard companies need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for longboard companies to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of longboard companies is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given longboard companies are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about longboard companies are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare longboard companies quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best longboard companies can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.