Our Top 10 Picks:
The 10 Best Lightweight Helmet Reviews:
- EXCELLENT SAFETY PROTECTION: Certified by ASTM, CPSC, CE, and EN1078. The one-piece structure combines EPS and PC shells to ensure better shock absorption and provide safer protection. The bike helmet adult is protective and ideal for urban commuting, cycling, skateboarding; also suitable for city, road, electric, trek bike and etc.
- HIGHLY VISIBLE: This bike helmet designed with USB rechargeable Front and rear light. While the front lights provide lighting, the rear lights provide higher visibility for the vehicles or people behind you, providing better protection on the city streets; Features 4 lighting modes, the bike helmet light can be easily changed lighting modes from Steady into Flashing or Blinking by simple clicks button.
- COOL RIDING: 10 strategically placed vents actively capture cool airflow through the front vents and push the hot air out through the rear cooling channels to reduce overheating and keep you cool on your long rides; The bike helmets are lighweight without much pressure on your head even for a longer duration of wearing.
- SIZE ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM: Detachable tinted lens, blocks UV rays/dust/sand, helmet is eyeglass friendly Size adjuster meets the requirements of most cyclists head sizes.
- REMOVABLE AND WASHABLE LINING: The inner lining is made of breathable mesh fabric to keep you dry while riding. In addition, Electronic products can't be 100% guaranteed to work properly. If there is any problem with the light, please contact us. We will give you a proper solution.
- PREMIUM PROTECTION: Hard and fully formed ABS surrounds high quality EPS foam to absorb shock and keep you riding safely in this Retrospec helmet as you ride on your bicycles, skateboards, roller skates and scooters. Fully formed ABS surrounds high quality EPS foam to ensure safety.
- VENTILATION: The classic skate design helmet with 10 vents to keep you cool and comfortable for a casual ride or a long day on your board. Dewcollector interior padding technology wicks away sweat, stench, and bacteria, keeping you dry and irritation-free.
- SIZING: To determine the correct helmet size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. The tape should rest just above your ears and remain level around the circumference of your head. Small: 51-55 cm, Medium: 55-59 cm, Large: 59-63 cm
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: Size in crucial for maximum protection. We included two sets of interchangeable pads so you can get the perfect snug fit. The adjustable straps can be tightened or loosened for a customized fit and feel.
- BRIGHT COLORS: Pick from a variety of matte colors to perfectly accent your bike and augment your personality and this helmet is recommended for riders who are age 14+.
- LIGHT FULL FACE helmet. MIPS, EPP (slow speed), EPS (high speed) coverage. 690 grams
- EFFICIENT VENTILATION SYSTEM to keep you cool. 25 high-flow intake & exhaust ports for high airflow
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY. Includes bag with breathable mesh paneling. FIDLOCK magnetic buckle system.
- X-Static helmet liner that is moisture-wicking, quick-drying
- Troy Lee Designs: 40 years of racing for the World's Fastest Racers. Corona, California.
- Protection: Complete Koroyd coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection, MIPS Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head.
- Fit: Three washable cheek pad kits, two crown liners and two neck rolls let you fine tune the fit. D-ring chin strap fastener for a snug fit.
- Integration: Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance goggles for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience. AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses.
- Features: 21 fixed vents for consistent airflow. Adjustable visor. Hybrid X-STATIC / Ionic+ performance lining for odor resistance.
- Weight and Certifications: (Size M, MIPS) 27 oz / 770 g. CPSC CE EN 1078 and ASTM F1952 downhill certified.
- Protone Icon updates its aesthetic for a modern look, the new model maintains the core features that have made it a true icon of the road
- The Protone Icon utilizes seamless technology, joining the lower and upper parts of the shell to create a refined and super-elegant look
- The new over-injected rubber dial provides improved finger grip
- The vertical stabilizer has been redesigned for greater stability providing a customized fit for riders with long hair
- ALL-AROUND HELMET: Keep your head cool in our ergonomic Lennon Helmet. The removable visor and premium padding will get you to your destination in style and comfort. Go from entry level bike rider to serious cyclist with the switch of a helmet!
- PREMIUM VENTILATION: Our classic cyclist helmet has 15 vents with inside air-channels to keep you cool and comfortable for a casual ride or a long day on your bike. The removable padding can be washed and provides optimal cushion for a long ride.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: A well-fitted helmet is a safe helmet. Use the ErgoKnob-2 dial-fit adjustment system to get the perfect fit! The Lennon fits heads between 54-61 cm/21.25-24 in (universal fit).
- SAFETY FIRST: Let drivers, pedestrians and other cyclists know your there with our built-in 5-LED safety light on the back of helmet. With 3 functions and a long-lasting battery, the Lennon will keep you seen and safe on the road.
- BRIGHT COLORS: Pick from a variety of bright colors to perfectly accent your bike and augment your personality.
- SAFETY PROTECTION: BASE CAMP bike helmets are made from a high-impact PC Shell and shock-absorbing EPS foam (EPS foam made in the USA), providing powerful protection to your head from cycling or skating. ASTM F 1447 and CPSC certified, meets US & EU cycling standards.
- TOUGH & LIGHTWEIGHT: The bicycle helmet adopted the advanced EPS In-mold Technology. In-mold is the best current production technology for making ultra-lightweight helmets with a high level of firmness and maximum protection.
- DETACHABLE LED TAILLIGHT: The bike helmet for men is build-in a detachable LED Taillight. Feature 2 lighting modes (steady & flashing modes), which provide max visibility and safety while riding on the city streets in the dark. The adult bike helmet is also for women.
- 9 COOLING VENTS & VISOR: 9 strategically placed vents actively capture airflow and pass it through interior cooling channels to keep you cool on long rides. The men's bike helmet with an integrated visor reduces glare and increases your field of vision.
- SIZE ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM: Turning the dial to fit the suitable size of an adult or youth helmet. Head circumference: Medium Size: 21.65-23.6in/55-60 cm. (NOT for Large). The soft padding under the chin-strap clasp prevents pinching or rubbing.
- A HELMET YOU’LL WANT TO WEAR: Our founder created the first ever stylish bike helmet to keep people who bike and skate safe, while expressing their personal style. She designed a functional and lightweight helmet that doesn’t sacrifice style for safety.
- LOCK YOUR HELMET WITH YOUR BIKE: Our patent-pending PopLock is the most convenient way to leave your bicycle helmet behind. Access the hidden channel behind the logo mark, and pop your U-Lock or chain lock through. Perfect for the daily commuter.
- GET THE PERFECT FIT: Refer to the fit guide in the images to find the correct size. Tighten or loosen your bicycle helmet with our Dial Fit System in the back of your helmet to get the perfect fit for every ride. Doesn’t fit? Contact us!
- SKATE & BIKE HELMET FOR MEN & WOMEN: A unisex women’s and men’s bike helmet for riding a bicycle, road bike, skateboard, longboard, or e-scooter. Ideal for bike commuting, recreational cycling, and skateboarding.
- OUR GUARANTEES: Your bike and skateboard helmet is backed by our Anti-Theft and Accident Replacement Guarantees. If your bike helmet is stolen while locked up, or if you get into an accident and damage your helmet, we will replace it for free.
- NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES & X-STATIC AND XT2 PADDING - Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned. Quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers.
- MIPS-EQUIPPED & WRAPAROUND PROTECTION - MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. Removable protective chin bar, designed for trail riding adaptability. Attaches with a simple 3-step connection process no tools required.
- OVERBROW VENTILATION - Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation.
- GOGGLEGUIDE ADJUSTABLE VISOR SYSTEM & INTEGRATED BREAKAWAY CAMERA MOUNT - Adaptable visor system accommodates both goggles and glasses and works with or without the visor attached. A seamless camera mount, requiring no zip ties or tape, is engineered to break away upon impact to reduce the risk of injury.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Small (52-56 cm), Medium (55-59 cm), and Large (58-62 cm) Sizes. Important: always take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age range. Using a helmet that does not fit can be dangerous; 23 Vents, 4 Brow ports, and 6 Chin Bar vents.
- The Schwinn Thrasher lightweight helmet is designed for adults; suggested age range: 14 years old and up; suggested head circumference: 22. 88 to 24. 5 inches
- Full Schwinn 360° Comfort featuring an adjustable dial fit knob and full-range padding for the perfect custom fit.
- Two microshell layers and full-coverage EPS foam construction provides lightweight durability
- Easy-adjust dial system provides a custom fit with a twist of the dial, Adjustable side straps allow you to fine tune fit and comfort and detachable visor helps reduce glare
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
Last update on 2023-06-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API