10 Top Harris Bipod For Ar 15 Reviews:
- Offers serious strength and versatility
- Lightweight Mil-spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum and injection-molded polymer
- Aesthetically pleasing, low-profile design conceals its mechanisms and hardware
- Optimized for rapid one-handed adjustments
- Quickly and quietly transitions between countless user configurations
- This Bi pod is useful For Shooting Off The Bench
- Coming with Picatinny adapter, the bipod can be quickly attached or detached by using the swivel stud.
- Adjustable leg length (5 settings) with return Springs, you could adjust the length to meet different needs when hunting.
- Made of hardened steel and aluminum, non-rust black anodized finish, the bipod is duty and light weight.
- High quality rubber on the bottom of the leg makes the bipods shockproof and antiskid.
- External springs control the legs more stably and deploy quickly.
- Rotates To Either Side For Instant Leveling On Uneven Ground
- The Hinged Base Has Tension Adjustment And Buff Springs To Eliminate Tremor
- The Legs Eject By Spring Action
- Country Of Origin: United States
- High &low temperature resistance,corrosion&fatigue resistance.Lighter, stronger.
- Carbon fiber bipod can be used to any environment, it can hold the rifle more stably and shoot more accurately.Carbon fiber is "soft outside and strong inside", the weight is lighter than metal aluminum, but the strength is higher than steel.
- The surface of the carbon fiber bipod is more slippery, It feels better and experiences better, brings you unprecedented ease.
- Adjustable leg length (5 settings) with return springs, you could adjust the length to meet different needs when hunting.
- Comes with mlok mounting adapter and hex wrench, easy to install
- Our bipod is exceptionally high-strength and light-weight, which is 100% made of real carbon fiber , aluminum alloy and hardened steel.
- Fast & Easy to install: Put the adapter into the M-rail and tighten it by hex wrench, loose the thumbscrew and connect the stud of the adapter to the bipod clamp, tighten the thumbscrew.
- With corrosion resistant and wear-resistant function, the carbon fiber bipod is built to perform different environment especially harsh condition like raining and sandstorm,etc.
- This bipod has robust springs tension control and leg release button, the leg length can be adjusted from 6 inches (152mm) to 9 inches (225mm).
- The rubberized feet is non-slip and stable in order to reduce recoil damage from the gun.Also, it gives a strong support during the shooting or hunting.
- 【Adjustable leg length】5 settings for different length, the bipod is ready to meet your needs.
- 【Superior Material】Made of hardened steel and aluminum, non-rust anodized finish, the rifle bipod is duty and light weight
- 【Different Length Choice】With return springs and leg release button, the leg length can be adjusted from 6 inches to 9 inches.
- 【Picatinny adapter included 】The Picatinny adapter built on the top of the bipod allows the attachment of the bipod to a Picatinny rail.
- 【Flat Dark Earth version 】Upgrade to a better version-Flat Dark Earth version,it is suitable for more tactical situations.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Maurice Sweeney (Director) - Company Pictures (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Product Type: Sporting Goods
- Item Package Dimensions: 21.844 L X 8.128 W X 4.572 H (Cm)
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Item Package Weight: 0.85 Pounds
- Compatible for 1913 Picatinny Rails with Swivel Adapter: The bipods work with 1913 Picatinny rails and can be quickly attached and detached using the swivel stud. By loosening/tightening the locking knob, it can be tilted +/-20° (40° total) and it can drive to rotate 360°. It features a full tilt functionality while maintaining the ability to lock the pan at 0°.
- Special Design: The folding design allows the legs snap down and lock into place with one hand within 1s that brings innovation in ergonomics, functionality, strength and value together. It is strength and durability make it ideal for harsh field conditions. Stainless steel internals and injection molded reinforced polymers ensure years of reliable performance and dependability while reducing weight, just 12 ounces, extreme stability in build. Designed for streamlined storage until deployment.
- 7 Height Settings: Six slots on each leg allow for 7 different height settings. The legs extend a full three inches, from 8" to 11". When folded, the housing and legs fit neatly under the barrel and are just under 2.36" deep, 3.94" wide and 7.5'' tall. While hunting or shooting, the length could be adjusted to meet your needs. The bipod can be stowed neatly forward and snap down by pressing the release button on the outside. The leg extensions slide and lock securely with the push of a button.
- Rubber Feet: High quality rubber on the bottom of the legs makes the bipod shockproof and skid-resistant. Rubber feet attached to the bipod for hunting locking knob allows for a comfortable forward rest when folded. Moreover, its staggered soft rubber feet are easy to remove with a roll pin punch and hold fast to a variety of shooting surfaces, which smoothly prevent snags and bumps. With the forward tension in the shooting position, it's easily loaded without being prone to warping or failure.
- Buy with Confidence: This bipod is made of hardened steel, aluminum, and is completeld using a non-rusting black anodized finish. The durable material and excellent build quality gives us the confidence to provide you with a lifetime warranty. If you have any questions or any parts are damaged when used, please feel free to contact us.
Last update on 2023-06-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API