Best Epdm Roof Coatings Reviews:
- Well Suited for Retrofit Installations.Fit Type: Universal Fit
- Flexes very well
- Eliminates irritating roof rumble
- Requires less lifetime maintenance
- Specific Gravity:1.41
- WHY EPDM PRIMER - EPDM Primer is a rubber polymer water-based roofing primer, designed for adhesion bonding on EPDM surfaces.
- RV ROOFING MAINTENANCE - Weatherproof RV roofs and other EPDM rubber surfaces by first applying this EPDM Primer before applying the actual waterproof sealant or seam tape
- EASY TO APPLY - Apply using a conventional brush or roller equipment; may also be sprayed using a delivery system and nozzles appropriate for this material
- APPLICATION - All surfaces should be clean, dry, and free of contaminants that may result in a surface that is uneven or not sound
- FOR A BULLETPROOF SYSTEM - Liquid Rubber RV Smart Cleaner before Primer application; EPDM Primer improves adhesion for Seam Tape and other Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & GUARANTEE - No other RV product on the market compares to our RV Flex Repair's Quality or Lifetime Warranty
- RV ROOF MAINTENANCE - The easiest, most efficient way to complete your RV Roof Restoration in 1 weekend is with the RV Flex Repair System; Compatible with RV Flex Repair Self Leveling Caulking Lap Sealant and Roof Seam Tape
- ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS - Ziollo professional-grade RV Roof Sealant non-hazardous formula is safe to use indoors and outdoors, non-toxic to you, your family, or pets
- WATERTIGHT SEAL - RV Sealant prevents leaks with its waterproof and breathable seal that will not shrink and stays flexible
- WEATHER PROTECTION - RV Roof Sealer is an easy roll-on application for lasting results with your RV upkeep; Coating works on a variety of surfaces, including EPDM Rubber Roof, Metal, Wood, and Fiberglass blocking dirt, dust, and moisture
- FLEXIBLE RV ROOF COATING - Solar reflective, cool roof & UV resistant, Final membrane has over 1000% elongation preventing adhesion failure, and is UV Stable stopping the sun from degrading the product
- PROTECTIVE SEALANT FOR - RV roofs, metal roofs, flat roofs around the home, mobile homes, campers, trailer, gutters, sheds, foundations, planter boxes interior basements, fences, stucco, wood, concrete, metal and more
- EASY TO APPLY - Just like painting! Apply by brush, roller or high quality paint sprayer. Use heavy coats to build up the waterproof membrane. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating is water based, containing no solvents, or VOC's. Safe for humans and pets alike, can be used indoors and outdoors with no special breathing apparatus
- COVERAGE - Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon/50 sq ft (4.65 sq m). Should require 2-3 heavy coats. 1 x 5G pail will coat RVs up to 30 feet; be sure to use up all material
- Includes four Gallons of Dicor White Acrylic Roof Coating, two quarts of Dicor Cleaner/ Activator, one 4 inch x 50 feet Roll Coating Ready Cover Tape, one Metal Pan, one 9 inch Paint Roller, two 9 inch Roller Covers, one roll 1 inch Masking Tape
- Each kit comes with a warranty and easy to follow instructions
- Contents will cover a 30 feet unit;A polyester fleeced-back seam sealing tape for sealing cracks or tears in EPDM rubber or TPO RV roofing
- Individual components can be purchased separately
- Contents will cover a 30 feet unit; Cleaner Activator: A low viscosity, pinkish liquid that chemically alters the EPDM surface to which it is applied creating a lock and key effect with the subsequent two coats of ACRYLIC COATING.
- USE: This roof coating system extends the life of an EPDM rubber roof on RVs..Fit Type: Universal Fit
- EASY TO USE: Saves more than 25 percent in labor compared to competing products
- SIZE: This 1-quart container offers a 125-square-foot coverage rate
- FEATURES: Dries quickly; Cleaner/Activator prepares surface for full coating
- CLEAN AND SAFE: Contains no harmful petroleum distillates, harsh abrasives or citric ingredients that can cause irreparable harm
- RV maintenance & repair miscellaneous this product is of good quality.Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- Easy and flexible to use
- Manufactured in United States
- Package Weight : 5.503 kilograms
- Included components: automotive replacement parts
- 5-Gallon Package
- White in Color
- Delivers incredible adhesion
- Superior waterproofing protection
- 50 year limited warranty
- USE: Well suited for retrofit installations; Protective barrier for extending the life of the EPDM rubber membrane on RV roofing.Fit Type: Universal Fit
- COLOR: Tan hue for stylish and beautiful RV roof
- COMPATIBILITY: For EPDM and PVC use only; Use with Dicor Rubber Roof Cleaner/Activator for proper adhesion
- FEATURES: Coverage rate of 1 gallon per 125 sq. ft. per coat; Saves over 25% in labor compared to similar systems
- SIZE: 1 gallon
- 20 Mil Dry Film Thickness
- Covers 100 Sq. Ft. Per Gallon Per Coat. 2 Coats Required
- Highly Reflective White Color
- Bonds to EPDM, TPO, PVC, Hypalon and Fiberglass with NO Primer
- We will ship 20' of repair fabric via USPS with each order
- The first EPDM insulation roof coating!
- Lab proven to reduce heat flux transfer from the roof of your RV to the interior of your RV
- Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide both block the sun’s ultraviolet and infrared radiation
- Reflects heat off your roof and back into the air
- Lowers the demand on your air conditioning unit
- Designed for use over RV rubber roofs, at seams and tears and to seal vents, air conditioners, etc.
- It is UV resistant and expands and contracts with roofs
- Resists cracking and withstands impact, non-polluting and non-toxic
- Available in gallon size
- Brand: Dicor
- Part Number: RP-IRC-1
- Cool coat insulated Coating
- Note: Packaging may vary
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Tough Roof RV is the only company on amazon with a lifetime warranty from peeling or cracking. We are so confident in our rv coat that we will send you new product out if this ever occurs on your rv roof repair.
- COVERAGE: Tough Roof RV 4 gallon will cover RVs that are 20-31 foot long. The Tough Repair Sealant will cover all roof repairs and seams on a 30 ft rv. Tough tape provides 50 feet of the best waterproofing tape for repairs and seams
- SURFACES: EPDM, TPO, Fiberglass, Wood, PVC, Aluminum, Metal. Tough Roof 4 gallon is not only compatible with ever surface it physically bonds to it creating a seamless waterproof membrane that will outlast any other. Tough Roof will not break down. It can take standing water 365 days a year unlike most RV coatings.
- Seamless Membrane: Just like painting! Apply by brush, roller or high quality paint sprayer. Use heavy coats to build up the waterproof membrane. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material. Our RV coatings Tape and sealant
- WILL WORK FOR: RV roofs, metal roofs, flat roofs around the home, mobile homes, campers, trailer, gutters, sheds, foundations, planter boxes interior basements, fences, stucco, wood, concrete, metal and more
- TOTAL SQUARE FOOT COVERAGE: Tough Roof RV 2 gallon roof kit will recoats roofs up to 100 - 150 SQ FT. Tough Roof RV Sealant is the easiest application to apply to any RV roof. Prep and clean the RV roof surface. Apply Tough Roof RV in a thin layer over entire roof surface. It has a built in primer so no need to expensive primers. Then Recoat in a normal thick layer approximately 24 mils wet thickness.
- KIT INCLUDES: 2 gallons of Tough Roof RV, 1 .25 gallon of Tough Repair Sealant. Repair around roof penetration's and seams. 1 2" x 50 FT roll of Tough Tape which is exclusively made for roof coatings featuring fabric top for coating to stick to.
- PAINTABLE / RECOATABLE: Tough Roof RV is first of its kind. Its the only coating on the market that actually can be recoatable. Silicone and waterbase coatings require removal before recoating. Tough Roof RV unique formulation bonds its self and increase the strength for each application.
- SUFRACES: Tough Roof is the only RV roof coating that bonds to all surfaces including tpo roofs metal roofs, aluminum roofs, EPDM roofs, Wood, or Concrete. A complete seal fixing your RV roof once and for all.
- BRUSH, ROLL, OR SPRAY: Tough Roof RV can be applied in several ways you can brush or roll on the coatings for DIY rv roof applications. Or you can spray our coating on the surface as well.
- 100% Silicone Elastomeric coating system
- Creates a barrier that is resistant to natural weathering, is extremely durable, breathable, watertight and weatherproof
- Dicor’s Part 1 Cleaner/Activator Primer (RP-CRP-Q) is required prior to coating (sold separately)
- Dicor’s TPO Silicone Roof Primer (RP-TPR-Q) is required prior to coating (sold separately)
- Entire coating process MUST be completed in one day, including Priming process and two coats of Silicone Coating, each dry to the touch before proceeding
- USE FOR - RV roofs, metal roofs, flat roofs, trailers, campers, mobile homes, gutters, foundations, ponds, planter boxes, basements, skylights, vents, gutters, shower liners and more
- USE: This Signature Silicone RV Roof Coating is ideal for maintenance when used with Dicor's primer
- ROOF COATING FEATURES: Permanently flexible; Unaffected by UV rays or temperature extremes
- IMPROVED LOOK: Use this coating system with primer to upgrade the look of an old and worn RV roof
- COLOR: Tan hue for stylish and beautiful RV roof
- SIZE: 1 gallon
- Surfaces: You can use Everbond liquid rubber on most surfaces including EPDM roofs, TPO Roofs, Metal Roofs, Fiberglass roofs, Concrete, Aluminum roofs and much more.
- Coverage: Everbond liquid rubber RV sealant can be applied up to 50 Sq Ft per gallon coverage.
- Solar Reflective: Industry high 87% UV reflective. Titanium infused blocks UV light in turn leads to energy savings and efficiency
- Complete Waterproof System: Everbond liquid rubber is a one stop shop to waterproofing anything. Its advance formulas are designed to not only stop leaks but also move with your RV movement when on the road. It will stretch and stay flexible without shrinking
- Uses: Full RV roof replacement, repair and leak fix, home restoration, Boat repair, concrete. Can be used indoor or outdoor, Low odor, Waterbase non toxic.
- RESTORE, PROTECT, AND EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR ROOF - Countryman Coatings Silicone Top Coat can be applied via roller, brush, or spray equipment directly to: Metal, Modified-bitumen, EPDM, Smooth-surface built-up, Gravel surface built-up, Single-ply (PVC, TPO), Granulated cap sheet, Spray foam, Concrete, Acrylic coatings, Silicone coatings, Elastomeric roof coatings, Urethane coatings, and more. If your roof is aging or failing but in good structural condition, Countryman Coatings can help.
- NO PRIMER REQUIRED - Countryman Coatings Silicone Roof Coatings have been carefully developed in-house to provide strong adhesion without a primer in most situations. Even without applying a primer, Countryman Coatings far exceed building code adhesion requirements over nearly every roof surface. This versatility makes Countryman Silicone a great RV rubber roof solution.
- REDUCE ENERGY SPEND - Industry-leading reflectivity rating means Countryman Coatings provides reduced energy consumption and costs. Countryman Coatings Silicone Top Coat rubber roof coating reflects nearly 90% of UV rays and keeps your building cool. Reduce your building's energy usage up to 20% and save up to .50/square foot when you install our Silicone Top Coat. Traditional roofing is expensive for you and the environment; a liquid roof coating is better for both.
- APPLICATION RATE - While the coverage rate you need will depend on your substrate, the average is 1 gallon of Countryman Coatings Silicone Top Coat per 55 square feet. Other coatings claim that they cover more square feet per gallon, but they require multiple passes. Countryman Coatings can be applied thicker - so you can apply one thick coat and be done. Countryman Coatings can serve as your Aluminum roof coating, EPDM roof coating, and Metal roof coating with less material.
- MADE IN AMERICA – All Countryman Coatings Silicone Roof Coatings are made in America and are ready to ship to you on a moment’s notice.
Last update on 2023-06-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API