Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best dual sport motorcycle tires. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this dual sport motorcycle tires buying guide.
The 10 Best Dual Sport Motorcycle Tires Reviews:
Bestseller No. 8 Shinko Dual Sport 705 Series Rear Tire (150/70R17 Tubeless)
- Versatile tread pattern provides excellent wet and dry weather adhesion and smooth running on the highway
- Rubber compound resists tearing during off road use
- DOT approved, 4 ply rated
- All sizes designed for front or rear fitment unless noted
- The use of the tire and other vehicle data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada.ALTHOUGH THE DATA IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE REGARDING THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA.All data should be verified by a tire professional, the vehicle placard (typically located on an inside door panel or on frame), and/or the vehicle owners manual.
Bestseller No. 10 IRC GP2 Dual Sport Tire - Rear - 120/80-18 , Position: Rear, Rim Size: 18, Tire Application: All-Terrain, Tire Size: 120/80-18, Tire Type: Dual Sport, Load Rating: 62, Speed Rating: P T10332
- Original Equipment on the compatible with Honda CRF250L
- Excellent on- and off-road capabilities
- P-rated for speeds up to 93 mph
- SAFETY WARNING: For information on tire care, safety, maintenance, mounting, manufacturers warranty and other information consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for complete tire information.
- The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
Last update on 2023-02-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best dual sport motorcycle tires?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best dual sport motorcycle tires for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good dual sport motorcycle tires recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the dual sport motorcycle tires need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for dual sport motorcycle tires to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of dual sport motorcycle tires is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given dual sport motorcycle tires are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about dual sport motorcycle tires are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare dual sport motorcycle tires quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best dual sport motorcycle tires can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.