Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best cordless shop vac. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this cordless shop vac buying guide.
Our Best Picks:
|1|| || DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Wet-Dry Vacuum, Tool Only (DCV580H) || Check Price|
|2|| || Shop-Vac Cordless 1 Gallon Wet/Dry, 16-Volt Lithium Rechargeable Portable Compact Vacuum with... || Check Price|
|3|| || DEWALT 20V MAX Vacuum, Wet/Dry, Tool Only (DCV581H),Black, Yellow || Check Price|
|4|| || Greenworks 40V 3-Gallon Wet / Dry Shop Vacuum, with Attachments, Blower Port Function, 2Ah USB... || Check Price|
|5|| || CRAFTSMAN V20* Cordless, 2 Gallon, Wet/Dry, Tool Only (CMCV002B) || Check Price|
|6|| || Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ 6 Gal. Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum (Bare-Tool) with Hose, Crevice Tool, Floor Nozzle... || Check Price|
|7|| || Milwaukee 0880-20 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 2 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum (Bare Tool) || Check Price|
|8|| || 18V ONE+ 3 Gal. Project Wet/Dry Vacuum || Check Price|
|9|| || DEWALT 20V Vacuum, Cordless Handheld Vacuum, HEPA, Battery Not Included (DCV501HB) || Check Price|
|10|| || Milwaukee M18 2 Gal. 18-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum (Tool-Only), 2.8 Amp Motor,... || Check Price|
The 10 Best Cordless Shop Vac Reviews:
SaleBestseller No. 1 DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Wet-Dry Vacuum, Tool Only (DCV580H)
- Cordless operation powered by 20V MAX battery
- Easily accessible, washable/reusable filter; tap or water rinse to clean
- Heavy-duty, crush-resistant, fully-integrated 5' (by 1-1/4" diameter) hose provides durability, flexibility, and ease-of-use
- On-board hose and accessory storage makes the vacuum easy to carry/transport
- 2-Gallon tank capacity provides enough storage to empty a toilet or clogged pipe
Bestseller No. 2 Shop-Vac Cordless 1 Gallon Wet/Dry, 16-Volt Lithium Rechargeable Portable Compact Vacuum with Accessories, Filter Bag & Foam Sleeve, 2025088, Red
- CORDLESS VACUUM: Micro, 1 gallon portable wet/dry vac. The cordless vacuum is compact in size (10"x10"x10.6"), making it easy to carry around and use outdoors, suitable for home, jobsite and other occasions. Working Sound Level< 80 dB.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: 7500PA strong dry/wet suction. It's used to clean dust, wood chips, debris or damp sewage. Equipped with a 16V Max 2,600 mAh lithium-ion battery and quick-charging technology, the vacuum lasts for 15 minutes suction after a full charge of 2.5-3 hours.
- PORTABLE & EASY TO STORE: Shop-vac vacuum cleaners have handles on top for easy lifting. Wall-mounted design, hanging on the wall for convenient and unclutter storage.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: (2) Foam Sleeve, (1) Filter Bag, (1) 4’x 1-1/4" Hose, (1) Gulper Nozzle,(1) Crevice Tool, (1) Round Brush, (1) Wall mount bracket for vac, (1) Tool holder, (1) Charger
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: Shop-Vac Corporation is the recognized world leader in wet/dry vacuum cleaners. Since 1965, we have made innovative, high quality vacuum cleaners, filters, bags, & other accessories.
SaleBestseller No. 3 DEWALT 20V MAX Vacuum, Wet/Dry, Tool Only (DCV581H),Black, Yellow
- DEWALT shop vac features cordless or corded operation powered by either an 18V or 20V MAX* battery - or an AC outlet
- HEPA rated wet/dry filter of DEWALT 20V vacuum traps dust with 99.97% efficiency at 0.3 microns
- DEWALT cordless vacuum has easily accessible, washable/reusable filter; tap or water rinse to clean
- Heavy-duty, crush-resistant, fully-integrated 5 ft. (by 1-1/4-inch diameter) hose provides durability, flexibility and ease-of-use
- On-board hose, cord and accessory storage makes the vacuum easy to carry/transport
Bestseller No. 5 CRAFTSMAN V20* Cordless, 2 Gallon, Wet/Dry, Tool Only (CMCV002B)
- POWERFUL MOTOR: DEWALT cordless vaccum provides 35 CFM's of suction power for picking up debris
- Portable 2 Gallon tank of DEWALT 20V vacuum allows for wet and dry debris cleanup
- HEALTH SAFETY: HEPA rated filter of the cordless vacuum traps 99.7% of filthand irritants for efficiency and health safety
- EXTENDED REACH: 7 ft. 8-inch hose allows for extended reach and flexibility in application
- EASY STORAGE: On board hose and accessory storage allows for easy storage and helps averts losing attachments
SaleBestseller No. 8 18V ONE+ 3 Gal. Project Wet/Dry Vacuum
- 3 Gal. dry capacity
- Wet and dry cleaning capability
- Corded performance with 45 CFM, all with cordless convenience
- 6 ft. x 1-1/4 in. extendable hose with transparent design for optimum visibility
- Pivoting air inlet port for easy hose management
Last update on 2023-05-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best cordless shop vac?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best cordless shop vac for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good cordless shop vac recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the cordless shop vac need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for cordless shop vac to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of cordless shop vac is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given cordless shop vac are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about cordless shop vac are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare cordless shop vac quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best cordless shop vac can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.