Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best cheap scroll saw. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this cheap scroll saw buying guide.
Our Best Picks:
10 Top Cheap Scroll Saw Reviews:
Bestseller No. 1
WEN 3921 16-Inch Two-Direction Variable Speed Scroll Saw with Work Light
- Unique design accepts blades in two directions (standard and 90 degrees) to allow for infinite ripping capacity
- Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute
- Spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts
- Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth in the standard position
- Features a thumb screw blade adapter for tool-free blade changes, a cast iron base, an air pump, a flex light, a dust port, a foot lock clamp, onboard storage, and three blades
SaleBestseller No. 3
PowerSmart Scroll Saw 16 Inch Variable Speed 400-1600RPM, 0-45° Adjustable Table Saw, 16" Saws for Woodworking
- 【COMFORT POWER WITH TWO-DIRECTION DESIGN】 PowerSmart power saw can reach the no load speed between 400 to 1600 RPM with 9/16 inches blade stroke in two direction. The cutting depth varies according to different angle, which is 2 inches at 0° and 9/10 inches at 45°.
- 【SUITABLE ANGLE FOR DIFFERENT USE】 PowerSmart 120V scroll saw equips with a 16"x11" table (Throat depth 16") and table tilt of 0°- 45°adjustable angle for efficient cut. Table Saw can be used to various condition, including but not limiting to inlay, marquetry, jigsaw, fretwork, puzzles and intarsia.
- 【SECURITIES GUARANTEE - PowerSmart】 scroll saw for woodworking has a safety key to the On/Off switch, preventing from incident happened. Built-in air pump keeps you working in clear way. Cast iron base stablizes your cutting. The band saw features Blade Tension Knob adapter for tool-free blade change.
- 【ACCESSORIES INCLUSION】 There are 2 saw blades, Two hexagon spanners for installation and two alloy saw blade chucks available for daily use. The band saw features Blade Tension Knob adapter for tool-free blade change.
- 【CUSTOMER SATISFICATION】 PowerSmart is devoted to provide highly practical household items in best price and quality for improving customers' life experience and convenience. A-2 years warranty for this Scroll Saw is available. Please feel free to contact us, then premium after-sale service for solving the issue you face is offered.
Bestseller No. 4
Scroll Saw, 12pcs Scroll Saw Blades with Spiral Teeth Fine Cut Scroll Saw Blades Pin End for Wood Metal Plastic Cutting Sawing Carve(#7)
- HIGH QUALITY: It is made of high carbon steel through fine processing, with high hardness and strength
- DIFFERENT SAW BLADES: The thicker the workpiece to be cut, the saw blade should be. It is recommended to use #1, #2, and #3 saw blades to cut metal. #4#5#6#7 is suitable for sawing wood; #8 can be used when sawing plastic
- SHARP TEETH: Sharp teeth are elastic and can increase the cutting speed
- JIG SAW: Jig saw is very easy, the saw blade is not stuck
- 12PCS PACKAGE: This package has a total of 12pcs saw blades, which is convenient to replace the damaged or worn one
Bestseller No. 5
FOXBC Plain End Jeweller's Scroll Saw Blades - 5 Inch 12PCS (No. 2)
- 5 inch jeweller's Saws blades Plain End, superior quality, round back
- 12PC Multiple Sizes, No.1/0 2/0 3/0 4/0 5/0 6/0 7/0 8/0 , No.1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- The Jeweler’s Piercing Saw Blade was created with the jeweler in mind, but has the versatility to accomplish any of your fine saw blade needs.
- Fits 6" saw and perfect for novices, craftsmen, hobbyists, and jewelers
- These are for cutting all metals and other hard materials
Bestseller No. 6
FOXBC 5-Inch Scroll Saw Blade Pin End Replacement for Wen 3921 3923, Dremel, Craftsman, Penn State, Delta, Ryobi and All 15in.and 16in.Scroll Saw - 48 Pack
- The product is Easy installation and easy handling, easy to use and highly durable
- Scroll Saw Blade for precise sawing of hard/soft wood, plastic, copper and other soft metals
- Made from corrosion-resistant SK5 Japanese carbon steel for increased strength and longevity
- For machines that require 5in. pin end blades.
- Perfect Replacement For WEN 3921 3922 3923, Dremel, TACKLIFE, Shop Fox, SKIL, Rikon, Sears Craftsman, Penn State, Delta, Ryobi SC165VS and all 15in. and 16in
Bestseller No. 7
OLSON SAW FR49501 Pin End Scroll Saw Blade,18 Pack
- The product is Easy installation and easy handling
- The product is manufactured in USA
- The product is easy to use and highly durable
- Cuts in hard/soft wood and plastic
- For machines that require 5" pinned blades
Bestseller No. 9
Scroll Saw Blades Holders Clamps Conversion Kit
- Convert a Scroll Saw built for Pin End Blades to use the many more choices you get with plain end blades!
- Kit converts most 16" scroll saws to accept both plain end and pin end blades
- Easy to Install
- Contains all hardware and tools for installation
- You can even use a plain end spiral blade or PGT blade with this kit on your saw!
Bestseller No. 10
Olson Saw SP46500 Spiral Scroll Saw Blade
- These blades saw in all directions and have 360 cutting capability
- Cutting speed and finish depend on material thickness and number of teeth per inch
- These premium blades are made of high carbon steel, hardened and tempered to stay sharp longer
Last update on 2022-10-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best cheap scroll saw?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best cheap scroll saw for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good cheap scroll saw recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the cheap scroll saw need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for cheap scroll saw to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of cheap scroll saw is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given cheap scroll saw are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about cheap scroll saw are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare cheap scroll saw quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best cheap scroll saw can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.