Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best car amps. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this car amps buying guide.
The 10 Best Car Amps Reviews:
Bestseller No. 1
Skar Audio RP-1200.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control, 1200W
- Class D MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 1,600 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,200 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz, On-board Bass EQ Switch with +6 or +12dB boost at 45Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 4 Gauge Power & Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow. Damping Factor - 150<
- Stable at 1 ohm | Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
SaleBestseller No. 2
Planet Audio PL3000.1D Pulse Series Car Audio Amplifier – 3000 High Output, Monoblock, Class D, 1 Ohm Stable, Low Level Inputs, Low Pass Crossover, Mosfet Power Supply, Hook Up To Stereo and Subwoofer
- Power - 3000 Max x 1 @1-Ohm, 1500 Max x 1 @2-Ohms
- Class D - Power loss is significantly reduced making the amplifier highly efficient. Excess energy is stored until it’s needed instead of being converted into heat. Reduction in size/weight, reduced power waste, smaller heat sink, compact circuitry
- 1 Ohm Stable - Able to continuously power loads of 1 Ohm without encountering difficulties such as overheating. Typically made to power up subwoofers that demand the heavier power load requirements to be able to perform the way they were made to
- Strapping Capable - You are able to strap TWO PL3000.1D amplifiers and double the power that is being sent to your subwoofer(s). You now have the ability to connect more subwoofers to take advantage of the extra power
- Planet Audio provides a powerful 6 year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.Com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Bestseller No. 4
Crunch SA-1100.2 Smash Series 1,100-Watt 2-Channel Class AB Amp
- 2 channels x 35 watts at 2 ohms
- 2 channels x 30 watts at 4 ohms
- 1 channel x 60 watts (mono bridged) at 4 ohms
- Operates in stereo, bridged mono, or stereo/bridged mono simultaneously
- Fully adjustable variable electronic crossover: 12 dB per octave
Bestseller No. 5
Blaupunkt 1500W 1-Channel, Monoblock Amplifier
- 1500W Maximum Power Monoblock Amplifier
- Optimized 563-watt RMS and a max output power of 1500 watts, you can give your music a huge boost in power that will have you and your passengers partying while on the road
- Compactly built so this amplifier can fit perfectly into any trunk
Bestseller No. 6
Crunch SA-1100.4 Smash Series 1,100-Watt 4-Channel Class AB Amp
- 4 channels x 40 watts at 2 ohms
- 4 channels x 30 watts at 4 ohms
- 2 channels x 60 watts (mono bridged) at 4 ohms
- Operates in 4-channel stereo, dual stereo bridged, stereo + bridged mono, or dual bridged mono
- Fully adjustable variable electronic crossover: 12 dB per octave
Bestseller No. 9
2 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier - 1400W Dual Channel Bridgeable High Power MOSFET Audio Sound Auto Small Speaker Amp w/ Crossover, Bass Boost Control, Gold Plated RCA Input Output - Pyle PLA2200, Black
- 1400 WATT POWER: The Pyle Dual Channel Car Amplifier is perfect for your vehicle's sound system. Gives you up to 1400W bridgeable output. Features switchable bass boost, variable gain control, configurable electronic crossover network
- GOLD-PLATED RCA PORTS: The RCA ports are gold-plated for eliminating signal loss. A subsonic filter allows low-end interference to be cut so your speakers will always deliver the highest quality audio. Features switchable bass boost, low level inputs
- MOSFET PULSE: The MOSFET pulse width modulation power supply allows for a clean, distortion-free signal to your compact speakers providing you with crisp and clear audio for an outstanding music experience. Also features anti-thump turn on
- THERMAL PROTECTION: To keep both your car and the stereo amp safe, this model is equipped w/ thermal, overload and short circuit protection. Has been specially designed from the bottom up to provide safe and high quality sound in a sturdy form factor
- SLIM SIZE DESIGN: This box amp's small size makes installation a breeze - you'll have no trouble finding a spot for this little yet powerful device. Additional features include LED indicators, RCA outputs, soft turn-on circuit, remote turn on/off
Last update on 2022-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best car amps?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best car amps for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good car amps recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the car amps need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for car amps to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of car amps is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given car amps are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about car amps are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare car amps quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best car amps can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.