Best Bipod For Ar 15 Reviews:
- Coming with Picatinny adapter, the bipod can be quickly attached or detached by using the swivel stud.
- Adjustable leg length (5 settings) with return Springs, you could adjust the length to meet different needs when hunting.
- Made of hardened steel and aluminum, non-rust black anodized finish, the bipod is duty and light weight.
- High quality rubber on the bottom of the leg makes the bipods shockproof and antiskid.
- External springs control the legs more stably and deploy quickly.
- Offers serious strength and versatility
- Lightweight Mil-spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum and injection-molded polymer
- Aesthetically pleasing, low-profile design conceals its mechanisms and hardware
- Optimized for rapid one-handed adjustments
- Quickly and quietly transitions between countless user configurations
- Our bipod is exceptionally high-strength and light-weight, which is 100% made of real carbon fiber , aluminum alloy and hardened steel.
- Fast & Easy to install: Put the adapter into the M-rail and tighten it by hex wrench, loose the thumbscrew and connect the stud of the adapter to the bipod clamp, tighten the thumbscrew.
- With corrosion resistant and wear-resistant function, the carbon fiber bipod is built to perform different environment especially harsh condition like raining and sandstorm,etc.
- This bipod has robust springs tension control and leg release button, the leg length can be adjusted from 6 inches (152mm) to 9 inches (225mm).
- The rubberized feet is non-slip and stable in order to reduce recoil damage from the gun.Also, it gives a strong support during the shooting or hunting.
- Directly attaches to m-lok handguards at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions
- Ergonomic spring loaded slide locking ring for quick and effortless bipod deployment
- Lightweight aircraft grade aluminum construction finished in a matte black anodize
- Included components: Bipod
- Made of hardened steel and aluminum, non-rust black anodized finish, the rifle bipod is heavy-duty and lightweight.
- Loosing the bottom screw of the picatinny bipod to swivel the top adapter, you can adjust any angle you want. When tighten the bottom screw, the adapter will be secured,which provides you a steady support.
- With the spring on both legs, you could fold the legs up easily and keep silent when hunting.
- 5 settings of leg length. It can be extended from 6 inches (152mm)to 9 inches(225mm). Slightly pressing the button, you could adjust different length you want.
- High quality rubber on the bottom of the leg makes the picatinny rail bipod shockproof and antiskid.
- 【Attach Directly】This bipod is compatible with mlok system, which can be attached to the rail directly in seconds. No need adapter, your stuff will be more compact.
- 【Adjustable Legs】The bipod for rifle can be extended from 6 to 9 inches. With the release button, you can adjust the height to the exact level easily and quickly.
- 【Easy to Carry】The legs can be folded back up into the initial position just as easily for easy carry and storage.
- 【High Quality】Our rifle bipod is made of lightweight aluminum and a non-rust black anodized finish making it less bulky and more durable than others.
- 【Rubber Feet Pads】Rubber feet provide a strong support for any kind of terrain.
- DIMENSIONS: 6”-9” height and weighs 8 oz
- ACCURACY: Notches are located on the legs for quick and easy indexing, it can be tightened down with the leg locking knobs and features a quick release cam lever lock for added stability
- EASE OF USE: Legs fold up for easy transport and the bipod mounts quickly on the picatinny rail mount of the forend (1.5" long pic rail)
- CONVENIENT: Lightweight, quick-deployment aluminum legs and slim profile for movement heavy or prone shooting
- SECURE: Soft rubber feet for enhanced stability and a non-marring padded base for forend protection
- 【Easy to Install】：This bipod compatible with m-rail can be attached to the rail directly in seconds. No need adapter, your stuff will be more compact.
- 【High Quality】：Our CVLIFE bipod for rifle is made of lightweight aluminum and a non-rust black anodized finish making it less bulky (0.54 lbs) and more durable than others.
- 【Adjustable Legs】：The rifle bipod can be extended from 6 to 9 inches. With the release button, you can adjust the height to the exact level easily and quickly.
- 【Easy to Carry】：The legs can be folded back up into the initial position just as easily for easy carry and storage.
- 【Sturdy and Stable】：Rubber feet provide a strong support for any kind of terrain; they are sturdy and don’t wiggle.
- Compatible for 1913 Picatinny Rails with Swivel Adapter: The bipods work with 1913 Picatinny rails and can be quickly attached and detached using the swivel stud. By loosening/tightening the locking knob, it can be tilted +/-20° (40° total) and it can drive to rotate 360°. It features a full tilt functionality while maintaining the ability to lock the pan at 0°.
- Special Design: The folding design allows the legs snap down and lock into place with one hand within 1s that brings innovation in ergonomics, functionality, strength and value together. It is strength and durability make it ideal for harsh field conditions. Stainless steel internals and injection molded reinforced polymers ensure years of reliable performance and dependability while reducing weight, just 12 ounces, extreme stability in build. Designed for streamlined storage until deployment.
- 7 Height Settings: Six slots on each leg allow for 7 different height settings. The legs extend a full three inches, from 8" to 11". When folded, the housing and legs fit neatly under the barrel and are just under 2.36" deep, 3.94" wide and 7.5'' tall. While hunting or shooting, the length could be adjusted to meet your needs. The bipod can be stowed neatly forward and snap down by pressing the release button on the outside. The leg extensions slide and lock securely with the push of a button.
- Rubber Feet: High quality rubber on the bottom of the legs makes the bipod shockproof and skid-resistant. Rubber feet attached to the bipod for hunting locking knob allows for a comfortable forward rest when folded. Moreover, its staggered soft rubber feet are easy to remove with a roll pin punch and hold fast to a variety of shooting surfaces, which smoothly prevent snags and bumps. With the forward tension in the shooting position, it's easily loaded without being prone to warping or failure.
- Buy with Confidence: This bipod is made of hardened steel, aluminum, and is completeld using a non-rusting black anodized finish. The durable material and excellent build quality gives us the confidence to provide you with a lifetime warranty. If you have any questions or any parts are damaged when used, please feel free to contact us.
Last update on 2023-05-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API