Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best benchmade folder. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this benchmade folder buying guide.
Our 10 Best Picks:
|1|| || Benchmade SOCP Tactical Folder, Trainer Blade || Check Price|
|2|| || Benchmade Taggedout, 15335 || Check Price|
|3|| || Benchmade 15031-2 North Fork Folder Dp Axis Wood Hunting Knife || Check Price|
|4|| || Benchmade 391SBK SOCP Tactical Folder Knife, Black, one || Check Price|
|5|| || Benchmade - Turret 980, EDC Folding Knife, Drop-Point Blade, Manual Open, Axis Locking Mechanism,... || Check Price|
|6|| || Benchmade - 601 Tengu Flipper, Plain Edge Tanto Blade Knife, Made in The USA || Check Price|
|7|| || Benchmade - Grizzly Creek 15060-2 Knife, Drop-Point, Brown, One Size || Check Price|
|8|| || Benchmade 533-3 Mini Bugout || Check Price|
|9|| || Benchmade - 275GY-1 Adamas Knife, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Black G10 Handle || Check Price|
|10|| || Benchmade - 535-3 Bugout Knife, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Carbon Fiber Handle || Check Price|
The 10 Best Benchmade Folder Reviews:
Bestseller No. 1 Benchmade SOCP Tactical Folder, Trainer Blade
- Blade Edge:Trainer. Blade Finish/Color: Red. Blade Steel: 440C (58-60 HRC).
- Blade Style/Shape: Trainer. Clip Type: Mini Deep-Carry. Clip Position: Reversible Tip-Up/Down.
- Use: Rescue, Tactical. Blade Style: Trainer Spear-Point.
- Handle Material: Blade Finish: Red. Blade Steel: 440C (58-60) Handle Material: CF Elite
Bestseller No. 2 Benchmade Taggedout, 15335
- This lightweight and slim hunting folder can handle any task while in the wilderness
- Light in weight, high in visibility, slim in pocket feel, and a razor-sharp cut from the CPM-154 steel with SelectEdge application make the new 15535 Taggedout a go-to for go-far adventures.
SaleBestseller No. 3 Benchmade 15031-2 North Fork Folder Dp Axis Wood Hunting Knife
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The North Fork 15031-1 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- COMFORTABLE: The 15031-1's lightweight design and textured handle make it comfortable to hold, use, and take anywhere. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- MADE FOR HUNTING: The North Fork 15031-1's drop-point, recurved blade is ideal for assisting with processing duties. It's designed specifically for hunting purposes.
Bestseller No. 4 Benchmade 391SBK SOCP Tactical Folder Knife, Black, one
- Blade Edge: Serrated. Blade Finish/Color: Coated. Blade Steel: D2 (60-62 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape: Spear-point. Clip Type: Mini Deep-Carry. Clip Position: Reversible Tip-Up/Down
- MOLLE Compatible: Yes. Use: Rescue, Tactical. Blade Style: Serrated Spear-Point
- Included components: pouch
Bestseller No. 6 Benchmade - 601 Tengu Flipper, Plain Edge Tanto Blade Knife, Made in The USA
- ALL-AROUND UTILITY: A quintessential EDC tool that combines simplicity with unmatched function, no matter the application; Ideal for pretty much everything.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-20CV STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Elegant clip-point construction for easily controlled cuts.
- ULTRA DURABLE G10 HANDLE: Features a resin-soaked fiberglass body that's impervious to moisture and stable across fast-changing climates.
- EVERYDAY CARRY: Jared Oeser's custom design, the 601 is the perfect addition to your gear collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more.
Bestseller No. 7 Benchmade - Grizzly Creek 15060-2 Knife, Drop-Point, Brown, One Size
- BUILT FOR THE HUNT : The perfect blade size and shape for just about any game cleaning chore, and a folding gut hook that's only there when you want it.
- WELL DESIGNED: A manual-opening knife with a plain drop-point blade and stabilized wood handle.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close
- MADE IN THE USA : Proudly made in the USA.
Bestseller No. 9 Benchmade - 275GY-1 Adamas Knife, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Black G10 Handle
- HIGH-QUALITY: The D2 stainless steel blade holds an edge exceptionally well. The G10 handle is durable and stable enough for a wide range of temperatures, making it ideal for tactical use.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade’s AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The Adamas 275 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- COMFORTABLE: The 275 is rugged yet comfortable to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip and Cordura sheath offer ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Adamas 275’s drop-point, utility blade style serves well for a variety of tasks. It’s one of Benchmade’s top picks for versatile, tactical knives.
Bestseller No. 10 Benchmade - 535-3 Bugout Knife, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Carbon Fiber Handle
- LIGHT AS A FEATHER: And incredibly tough; Ideal for hiking, camping, and backpacking, and made for everyday use; A lightweight, go-anywhere tool.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Precision drop-point construction for strength and versatility.
- FULLY AMBIDEXTROUS GRIVORY HANDLE: Has an ergonomic textured grip and is molded from glass-filled nylon for superior durability.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Reversible clip; Lanyard hole for versatile carry options.
Last update on 2023-06-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best benchmade folder?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best benchmade folder for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good benchmade folder recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the benchmade folder need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for benchmade folder to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of benchmade folder is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given benchmade folder are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about benchmade folder are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare benchmade folder quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best benchmade folder can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.