Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best arbor longboard. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this arbor longboard buying guide.
Our Top 10 Picks:
Best Arbor Longboard Reviews:
Bestseller No. 1 Arbor Performance Complete Bamboo Axis 40, Unset
- L: 40.00" | W: 8.75" | WB: 30.50"
- Built with Paris Reverse 50° 180mm, Arbor Easyrider Series - Outlook; Size: 69mm // Durometer: 78A, ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit
- NOTE: Fully assembled and ready to ride.
Bestseller No. 2 Arbor Skateboards Artist Fish Multi Longboard Complete
- A compact pintail with an extended wheelbase and mellow flex for around town cruising and lower speed carving. Artist: Aaron Draplin. 7 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple. Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply, Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products. Paris Reverse 150mm trucks. Arbor 65mm 78A. ABEC 5 Bearings with Spacers, 1/8 inch Hard Risers, Die-Cut Grip Tape.
- Wheel size: 65.0 millimeters
- Sport type: Skateboarding
Bestseller No. 3 Arbor Axis 37 Longboard Collective Cruisers Bundled with Swell Skate Tool + Crate White Shark Sticker
- 8 ply Canadian Hardrock Maple. 8-Ply - 8 plies sandwiched together for solid stiffness and control.
- Size: 69mm // Durometer: 78A; Deck: L: 37.00" | W: 8.50" | WB: 27.75"
- "WHEELS All Arbor Wheels are made from an environmentally friendly sucrose-based, bio-urethane formula that reduces Arbor's reliance on harmful synthetic materials, without sacrificing an ounce of performance. Size: 69mm (78a) Outlook Wheels "
- Designed for carving and cruising, Also Larger shape increases rolling speed
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides. Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
Bestseller No. 4 Arbor Axis 37 Complete Skateboard (Flagship Series 2019)
- A snowboard-inspired drop-through for easy around town cruising, relaxed commutes, and mellow downhill.
- TRUCKS: Paris Reverse 50° 180mm | WHEELS: Arbor Outlook Wheels 69mm/78A
- 7 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple | Palisander Finish Ply | Recycled Glass Re-Grit Grip System
- ABEC 5 Bearings with Spacers
- L: 37.00" | W: 8.375" | WB: 27.50"
SaleBestseller No. 5 Arbor Flagship Axis - 40 in Complete Longboard
- 8 Ply Sustainable Canadian Maple & Palisander Wood Topsheet & Bottomsheet
- Premium Palisander Wood Top & Bottom Finish Ply
- For easy around town cruising, relaxed commutes, and mellow downhill
- NOTE: Comes fully assembled and ready to ride!
Bestseller No. 6 Arbor Skateboards Longboard Complete Groundswell 21 Fish 8.375in x 37in
- A compact pintail with an extended wheelbase and mellow flex for around town cruising and lower speed carving. Premium Palisander Wood Finish Ply. L: 37.00" | W: 8.375" | WB: 26.00". 7 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple with a Premium Palisander Wood Finish Ply, Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply, Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products. Components Include: Arbor 65mm 78A Mosh Wheels, Paris Reverse 150mm Trucks, Abec 7 Bearings, 1/8" Risers, Recycled Glass Re-Grit.
SaleBestseller No. 8 Arbor Longboard Complete Townsend Photo Dropcruiser 9.75" x 38" Drop Through
- An advanced drop-through shape for technical freeride, around-town cruiser tricks, and mellow downhill.
- Measures 9.75" x 38" with a 29.25" wheelbase.
- Built with Paris Reverse 50 degree 180mm Trucks, Arbor Outlook 69mm 78A Wheels, Abec 7 Bearings with Spacers, black griptape.
- Features Photography by: Michael Townsend.
- NOTE: Fully assembled and ready to ride!
Bestseller No. 9 Arbor Bamboo Complete Skateboard Fish 37"
- L: 37.00" | W: 8.50" | WB: 26.00"
- 7 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple with a Carbonized Bamboo Finish Ply
- Arbor Easyrider Series wheels offer a perfect mix between quick acceleration and roll speed
- Clear grip tape made from crushed recycled glass.
- Fully assembled and ready to ride right out of the box!
Bestseller No. 10 Arbor Collective- Fish Bamboo
- A compact pintail with an extended wheelbase and mellow flex for around town cruising and lower speed carving. Artist: Zoe Keller. 7 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple with a Carbonized Bamboo Finish Ply, Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply, Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products. Paris Reverse 150mm trucks. Arbor 65mm 78A. ABEC 5 Bearings with Spacers, 1/8" Hard Risers, Recycled Glass Re-Grit.
Last update on 2023-01-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best arbor longboard?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best arbor longboard for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good arbor longboard recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the arbor longboard need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for arbor longboard to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of arbor longboard is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given arbor longboard are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about arbor longboard are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare arbor longboard quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best arbor longboard can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.