Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best 4 channel amp under 100. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this 4 channel amp under 100 buying guide.
Our Best Picks:
|1|| || Orion Cobalt 4 Channel Amplifier – Class A/B Multichannel Amplifier 1000W RMS 2000W Max, Car... || Check Price|
|2|| || Crunch SA-1100.4 Smash Series 1,100-Watt 4-Channel Class AB Amp || Check Price|
|3|| || BLAUPUNKT 1600W 4-Channel, Full-Range Amplifier AMP1604, Black || Check Price|
|4|| || BLAUPUNKT AMP1404 1500W CAR Audio 4 Channel Amplifier (AMP1404) || Check Price|
|5|| || Taramps TS 400x4 FULL RANGE 2 Ohms 4 Channels 400 Watts RMS Class D Car Audio Amplifier Multichannel... || Check Price|
|6|| || Crunch PX-1025.4 1000W Powerzone Series 2-ohm Stable 4-Channel Class-A/B Amplifier with Gravity... || Check Price|
|7|| || Blaupunkt 1500W 4-Channel, Full-Range Amplifier || Check Price|
|8|| || 4 Channel Bluetooth Amplifier, 50W x 4 Audio Power Amp, Hi-Fi Home Stereo Speaker Receiver [Douk... || Check Price|
|9|| || BOSS Audio Systems R1004 Riot Series Car Amplifier - 400 High Output, 4 Channel, 2/8 Ohm, High/Low... || Check Price|
|10|| || New Crunch PX-1000.4 4 Channel 1000 Watt Amp Car Stereo Amplifier + Wiring Kit || Check Price|
10 Best 4 Channel Amp Under 100 Reviews:
Bestseller No. 2 Crunch SA-1100.4 Smash Series 1,100-Watt 4-Channel Class AB Amp
- 4 channels x 40 watts at 2 ohms
- 4 channels x 30 watts at 4 ohms
- 2 channels x 60 watts (mono bridged) at 4 ohms
- Operates in 4-channel stereo, dual stereo bridged, stereo + bridged mono, or dual bridged mono
- Fully adjustable variable electronic crossover: 12 dB per octave
Bestseller No. 7 Blaupunkt 1500W 4-Channel, Full-Range Amplifier
- 1500W Maximum Power Full-Range Amplifier
- Optimized 150-watt RMS output and a max power output of 1500 watts, you can give your music a huge boost in power that will have you and your passengers partying while on the road
- This slim amplifier fits perfectly into any trunk so you can easily connect it to your stereo system
Bestseller No. 8 4 Channel Bluetooth Amplifier, 50W x 4 Audio Power Amp, Hi-Fi Home Stereo Speaker Receiver [Douk Audio M4]
- One group of stereo RCA (CH3 and CH4) can be used as audio input or output by switching the selector, to acheive different demands
- Supporting wired 2 groups of stereo RCA and wireless Bluetooth 5.0 input, compatible with most common audio device such as phones, computers, TVs, MP3, TV, CD players etc. With U-disk input, it can be used as a digital music player, supporting MP3, WAV, APE, FLAC and WMA lossless formats.
- With 4 groups of speaker sockets output, they can output at the same time and each channel with independent volume control. Its max output power can reach 50W×4, and equipped with high-quality 24V/4.5A power supply, enough to drive most home speakers.
- Reasonable circuit layout, concise wiring and high-quality components to ensure HiFi clear sound and long time stable work. Separate design of small and large signal circuit for better circuit protection. Bluetooth 5.0 version with high-gain antenna, ensure more stable and faster transmission.
- Propersize with exquisite appearance, aluminum alloy case is CNC machined and with anodizing process, more fashionable and durable, very suitable for home, office and desktop audio system use.
Bestseller No. 9 BOSS Audio Systems R1004 Riot Series Car Amplifier - 400 High Output, 4 Channel, 2/8 Ohm, High/Low Level Inputs, Full Range, Hook Up to Stereo and Subwoofer, Class A/B, IC (Integrated Circuit)
- Power - 100 Watts Max X 4 @2-Ohms, 50 Watts Max X 4 @4-Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ Amplifiers Have Enormous Amount Of Current Flowing Through Its Output Transistors With No Audio Signal. Class ‘B’ Amplifiers Have No Current Flowing Through Its Outputs With No Audio Signal
- Full Range - With A Full Range Amplifier You Not Only Have The Option To Run Your Speakers, But Also Your Subwoofers
- Specs - Dimensions: 7.8” x 9” x 2”, Weight: 3.09 lbs., Speaker Impedance: 2 to 8 Ohm, THD @ RMS Output: 0.01%, S/N Ratio: 90 dB, Frequency Response: 12 Hz to 22 kHz, Fuse Quantity: 1 15 Amp ATO Blade
- BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 6-year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Last update on 2023-06-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best 4 channel amp under 100?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best 4 channel amp under 100 for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good 4 channel amp under 100 recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the 4 channel amp under 100 need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for 4 channel amp under 100 to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of 4 channel amp under 100 is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given 4 channel amp under 100 are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about 4 channel amp under 100 are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare 4 channel amp under 100 quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best 4 channel amp under 100 can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.