Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best 12 speakers. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this 12 speakers buying guide.
Our 10 Recommendations:
10 Top 12 Speakers Reviews:
Bestseller No. 1
Goldwood Sound GW-212/8 OEM 12" Woofer 240 Watts 8ohm Replacement Speaker
- 1 Goldwood Sound GW-212/8 OEM 12" woofer, 120 watts RMS and 240 watts Max, 28 - 4000Hz frequency response, 88dB SPL, 8ohm
- 1.5" aluminum voice coil, 20oz magnet with bumper plate and vented pole piece, poly laminated cone with rolled foam surround
- Stamped steel frame, overall size is 12", fits enclosure hole size of 11", mounting depth is 4.75", designed and engineered in the USA
- Use for pro DJ speakers, pro PA speakers, pro karaoke speakers, live sound speakers, fixed installation speakers, studio monitors and home audio speakers
- This listing and price is for 1 Goldwood GW-212/8 pro audio woofer
SaleBestseller No. 2
Skar Audio SDR-12 D2 12" 1200 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- 12-Inch Dual 2-ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 Watts
- 2.5" 4-Layer High Temperature Copper voice Coil | Fs: 32 Hz
- High Roll Foam Surround and Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Powerful High Flux Ferrite Motor | Advanced Air Flow Cooling Design
SaleBestseller No. 4
Skar Audio Dual 12" 2400W Loaded SDR Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure | SDR-2X12D4
- SDR Series 12-inch Dual 4-ohm loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 2,400 Watts | RMS power: 1,200 Watts
- Pre-wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the Terminals for an Easy Installation
- Custom Vented Enclosure Made of High Strength 5/8" MDF and Finished in Premium Black Carpeting
- Double Front Baffle (1.25") with Countersunk subwoofer design for Flush and Attractive Appearance
Bestseller No. 6
Cerwin-Vega SL-12 12" 3-Way Floor Tower Speaker
- 3-way system design
- Large motor 12" woofer for punchy bass
- 5 1/4" midrange for vocal clarity
- 1" soft dome tweeter for crisp highs
- Bass Reflex cabinet for extended lows.Peak Sensitivity: 91 dB
Bestseller No. 7
PIONEER 12" Single VC 1400W
- Dynamic tornado cone design for more stability during excursion
- Rubber surround
- 8-gauge push terminals for easy connectivity
- 12 in.
- 1,400 watts max
SaleBestseller No. 8
BOSS Audio CXX124DVC 12 Inch Car Subwoofer - 1200 Watts Maximum Power, Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil, Sold Individually
- CONE: Made from Polypropylene, the CXX124DVC 12-inch car subwoofer provides a resilient and durable material that can offer great sound with the advantage of long-lasting subwoofers. VOICE COIL: Our voice coils are able to withstand high temperatures yet maintain its strength and fatigue properties. Making our voice coils with this material, gives our speakers the advantage of longer pay times with lower weights
- SURROUND: We use rubber in a lot of our subwoofers. It has the ability to endure much punishment without any sign of damage. It complements the whole structure of the speaker by allowing constant abuse where it is most needed, without the wear and tear. STAMPED BASKET: A Die-cast frame can absorb and transfer much of the energy produced by the speaker. It has good corrosion resistance, good mechanical property, high thermal and electrical conductivity and retains strength at high temperatures
- SPECIFICATIONS: Resonant frequency - 32 Hz, Sensitivity SPL (1W/1m) - 85 Db
- SPECS: Impedance – 4 Ohms, Port frequency – 34 Hz, Dimensions – 13” x 13” x 5.4”, Mounting Depth 4.8”, Mounting hole 11”, Weight – 7.8 Lbs.
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 3-year platinum online dealer warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
SaleBestseller No. 10
Skar Audio EVL-12 D2 12" 2500 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 2,500 Watts | RMS Power: 1,250 Watts
- 3" High Temperature Dual 2-ohm Voice Coil with Black Coating
- Competition Grade Paper Cone & High Roll Foam Surround
- Premium Suspension Featuring the EVL Series Signature Red Two Layer Spider
- Deep, Low, Extremely Responsive Bass | Sensitivity: 85.1 dB
Last update on 2022-10-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best 12 speakers?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best 12 speakers for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good 12 speakers recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the 12 speakers need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for 12 speakers to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of 12 speakers is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given 12 speakers are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about 12 speakers are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare 12 speakers quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best 12 speakers can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.