Sometimes it might be quite difficult to find the best 12 inch subwoofer under $100. With every niche market offering so many different products, it makes sense that this is the case.
Unfortunately, this very fact can make it incredibly difficult to find the item that best suits your needs, which is why we’ve put together this 12 inch subwoofer under $100 buying guide.
Our Top 10 Recommendations:
The 10 Best 12 Inch Subwoofer Under $100 Reviews:
Bestseller No. 1
Kenwood KFC-W120SVC Road Series 12" Passive Car Subwoofer - 1000W, 36Hz-300Hz Frequency Range, 4-Ohm Impedance, Polypropylene Woofer Cone, Deep, Powerful Bass
- ADD POWERFUL BASS TO YOUR FAVORITE TRACKS: The KENWOOD KFC-W120SVC Road Series 12" single-voice coil car subwoofer features 1000W peak power, 4-ohm impedance, and a polypropylene woofer cone, delivering high quality music that sounds like the original
- POWER UP YOUR CAR AUDIO: This subwoofer for car features a nominal power of 250W RMS, 300Hz frequency response, and 85dB sensitivity that together ensure faithful and accurate sound reproduction with pristine highs, deep lows and rich bass
- SOPHISTICATED SOUND: For an incredible boost in performance and exceptional sound quality, the KFC-W120SVC features a 4-ohm impedance, which conducts power evenly to keep the speakers at an appropriate level, adding a booming bass even at high volumes
- EASY TO INSTALL: This 12" subwoofer features ready-push terminals, so you can quickly set up your wiring configuration while the heavy duty magnet design with a shallow depth allows for easy installation and durability
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST: With a wide range of high-performing car audio accessories, headsets, professional communication gadgets, speakers, bike cameras, and more, KENWOOD is the one-stop destination for all your technological requirements
Bestseller No. 2
Skar Audio SDR-12 D2 12" 1200 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- 12-Inch Dual 2-ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 Watts
- 2.5" 4-Layer High Temperature Copper voice Coil | Fs: 32 Hz
- High Roll Foam Surround and Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Powerful High Flux Ferrite Motor | Advanced Air Flow Cooling Design
Bestseller No. 6
Skar Audio IX-12 D4 12" 500 Watt Max Power Dual 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- 12-Inch Dual 4-ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 500 Watts | RMS Power: 250 Watts
- 2" BASV Premium Voice Coil | Advanced Air Flow Cooling Design
- High Strength Pressed Paper Cone and Foam Surround
- Frequency Response Range: 25 Hz - 300 Hz | Sensitivity: 88.1 dB
Bestseller No. 10
Rockville W12K6D4 V2 12" 2400w Peak Car Audio Subwoofer Dual 4-Ohm Sub 600w RMS CEA Rated
- Rockville W12K6D4 V2 K6 Series 12" Dual 4-Ohm Car Subwoofer. Peak Power Handling: 2400 Watts. Program Power Handling: 1200 Watts. CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 600 Watts.
- 2.5" 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC (100% Copper) Wire. The wire we use is made in the USA! It is one of the most important components to make the sub high quality and last longer.
- Double Stacked 100 Oz High Quality Magnet. Cast Aluminum Basket With Black Sanded Finish Makes This Sub Very Efficient. Fiber Reinforced Ultra Stiff Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone.
- Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Distortion. Red Stitching Cone Reinforcement Ensures Long Life. Polypropylene (PP) Dustcap.
- Two Chrome-Plated Binding Post Terminals - These are the best terminals on the market and they accept any gauge wire. Impedance: Dual 4-Ohm Voice Coils.
Last update on 2022-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to find the best 12 inch subwoofer under $100?
Here, we’ll be going over a number of factors that you can use to ensure that you’re purchasing the best 12 inch subwoofer under $100 for you.
Regardless of which type of item you’re looking to buy, chances are that there are existing buying guides on the internet, all of which aim to give you good 12 inch subwoofer under $100 recommendations.
Despite these recommendations, however, it’s always a good idea to do your own research. In addition to this research, asking yourself the following questions is also super helpful:
- What features does the 12 inch subwoofer under $100 need to have to be perfect for my needs?
- What is my budget?
- Do I need to purchase a certain brand?
Once you’ve answered these questions and have a good idea of what you’re looking for and the buying process becomes much easier. Keep in mind that when looking for the best product, there’s no need to rush. In fact, very rarely are the ideal products found by choosing the first one you see or by basing your decisions on only one factor. Take your time and enjoy the process!
Now, with the answers to the previous questions in mind, we urge you to use our upcoming buying guide for 12 inch subwoofer under $100 to find what you’re looking for:
In some cases, the brand of 12 inch subwoofer under $100 is very important. For example, if you’re looking for an item that works in tandem with another, you might very well need both products to be the same brand. If this is the case, it’s vital to pay attention to this factor, as choosing the wrong product can mean the difference between wasting your money and buying a great product that functions as it should.
The features in any given 12 inch subwoofer under $100 are important because they can dictate which version of an item you need and how much money you need to spend. Consider all the key features that you want your item to have and don’t settle for anything that doesn’t check at least ¾ of your boxes.
Customer reviews about 12 inch subwoofer under $100 are crucial – especially when you’re buying a product that costs a lot of money or serves a big importance. Luckily, most products can be found online, which means that it’s common for there to be scores of customer reviews from those who have already purchased any given product.
Pay attention to these reviews. Take note of the pros and cons that they mention, and factor these into your big decision. In some cases, you’ll be forced to sacrifice one con in order to gain a particular pro, but being aware of the potential con is going to be beneficial in either case.
Of course, quality is key. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality product. If you do, you run the risk of your item breaking, not working properly, or otherwise proving to be very disappointing, as well as a waste of money.
You can compare 12 inch subwoofer under $100 quality by researching what your potential purchases are made from, contrasting the individual items against each other to discern which one is made of the best materials.
Warranty isn’t always going to be important, but it definitely can be. This is especially true if the item in question is tech-related or expensive. A good warranty will be valid for an extended time after purchase and cover a variety of problems ranging from item defects to random accidents, water damage, and other miscellaneous events that could ruin your product.
The quest to find the best 12 inch subwoofer under $100 can be daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. It can be made much easier by asking yourself a few simple questions and then thinking critically about the items you want to buy. Consider their features, quality, brand, warranty, and customer reviews and you’re more likely to make a great purchase.