|1||LEXIVON Inch Pound Torque Wrench 1/4-Inch Drive | 20~200 in-lb/2.26~22.6 Nm (LX-181)||Check Price|
|2||TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench (10-150 in.-lb.) | TRQ21101||Check Price|
|3||EPAuto 1/4-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench (20-200 in.-lb. / 2.26 ~ 22.6 Nm)||Check Price|
|4||TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench (20-200 in.-lb.) | 24320||Check Price|
|5||DeShan 1/4 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench Set,Dual-Direction Adjustable 72-tooth Torque Wrench with...||Check Price|
|6||Precisebuilt 1/4" Drive 20-200 in-lb (35-219 kg-cm) Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench||Check Price|
|7||UYECOVE 1/4-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench, Dual-Direction Click Professional Torque Wrench...||Check Price|
|8||GEARWRENCH 1/4" Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench 30-200 in/lbs. - 85060||Check Price|
|9||Vibrelli Bike Torque Wrench Set - 1/4 Inch Drive - 2 to 20nm, 0.1 Nm Micro - Essential MTB & Bicycle...||Check Price|
|10||Capri Tools 1/4-in 50-250 Inch Pound Torque Wrench, Industrial Series||Check Price|
The 10 Top 1/4 Inch Torque Wrench Reviews:
- PRECISION - Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number.
- DURABLE - Reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel.
- LONG-LASTING - Rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment.
- PERFORMANCE - Features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale. Identify the markings even in low-light conditions.
- COMFORTABLE - Comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measure torque in a clockwise direction.
- Includes 1-pc. 1/4 in. drive dual-direction torque wrench; Zipper case; Product manual with torque conversion chart
- Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured parts
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use
- Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions for regular and reverse threaded fasteners
- Durable Ratchet Head: Made from Hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy (Cr-V) Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish. Made in Taiwan
- Easy Storage: A sturdy plastic storage case is included. Non-Slip Grip: Knurled handle
- Easy to Read: High Contrast & Dual Range Scale. Accurate: Pre-Calibrated to ± 4%
- Simple and Reliable: “Click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it.
- Includes 1-pc. 1/4 in. drive torque wrench; Storage case; Product manual with torque conversion chart
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- Permanently marked, high-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out
- 【High precision accuracy】：Professional wrench production process, 20-200in.-lb/2.26-22.6Nm industrial torque wrench calibration error range of ±3%, 72 teeth ratchet head only needs to rotate 5 degrees to improve accuracy.
- 【High quality】：Made of hardened chromium molybdenum alloy, the strength is higher than that of chromium-vanadium steel.The handle is made of aluminum alloy, which is comfortable to hold and has the characteristics of anti-skid, anti-rust and anti-corrosion.
- 【Easy to use】：The torque wrench has a spring adjusting ring at the bottom, which automatically locks the required torque. When the set torque value is reached, the wrench will make a clicking sound to remind you to stop applying force, so as to prevent excessive torque from damaging your goods. It is very convenient to install and disassemble the sleeve.
- 【Extensive use】：Applications: installation equipment, electrical engineering, bicycle/motorcycle repair, product assembly.M torque wrench sets（72-Tooth ratchet head）16x sleeve, 1x3/8"conversion head, 1x1/4"extension bar, 1x1/4"universal joint, 1x 5mm longer allen key.
- 【Reliable Service】：Our torque wrench kits are fully calibrated and tested for accuracy and provide calibration certification for each tool. If there is any problem during the purchase period, please contact us at any time, and we will provide the most professional and timely service.
- Precise, Dual-Direction Operation - Tested for +/-2% in-factory calibration and accurate up to +/-4% clockwise and +/-6% counterclockwise. Meets ASME B107.300 standards and comes with a calibration certificate.
- Avoid Over-Torquing - The clearly engraved dual-range scale, heavy-duty cam and pawl mechanism, and an audible click that you can also feel eliminates guesswork and tendency of over-tightening fasteners.
- Built Tough - The all-steel construction lends superb durability to this certified torque wrench. The shaft is constructed from nickel chrome-plated alloy steel and fitted with a robust spring steel.
- Easy To Use & Carry - The detailed knurling creates a grippy handle allowing for better grip and control. A durable blow-molded case for storage and lets you conveniently bring this hand tool anywhere repairs are needed.
- For Professionals & DIYers - Designed for accurately tightening bolts, nuts, and other fasteners. This certified torque wrench is ideal for mechanic work and auto and bike maintenance and repairs.
- 🔧【Torque Wrench Specifications】UYECOVE 1/2" drive dual-direction click torque wrench with 10-50IN.LBN/1.1-5.7N.M range, length is 8.86''/22.5cm. NOTE: unlock before adjusting the torque value, lock after adjusting for stability of working torque; when finished, loosen locking ring and adjust to the lowest value for next use
- 🔧【High Precision Accuracy】High contrast and dual range scale pre-calibrated to ± 4%
- 🔧【Durable】1/2" drive torque wrench with an aluminum handle, can extended service life, made of CR-MO head with aluminum handle, wipes easily clean and resists rust and corrosion
- 🔧【Professional Design】Reversible 72 tooth, 5° ratcheting arc head, quick-release button, aluminum non-slip handle, equipped with an ergonomic handle design.
- 🔧【Reliable Warranty】 Professional Quality – Each hand tool is fully calibration tested for accuracy before shipment, we offer two-year warranty. We are so confident about our high-quality wrenches that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement on your purchase!
- Thin profile, sealed, teardrop head design offers improved access and durability for highly effective application
- Torque accuracy of +/- 3% CW between 20% and 100% of wrench capability
- Pull adjustment collar feature allows you to make quick and easy torque setting changes
- Scale markings are highly visible and easy to read
- Knurled anodized aluminum handle lets you grip the wrench comfortably, helping to reduce hand fatigue
- The Vibrelli Torque Wrench is a 1/4 inch, click drive torque wrench that allows you to set to the desired torque requirement for each component, preventing over tightening and striping bolts.
- Torque range is 2 to 20nm, with 0.1nm locking micro-adjustment. Torque wrench is made in Taiwan, Certified to DIN-ISO-6789, and comes with a Calibration Certificate.
- The Tools You Need - Comes with Allen/Hex: H2, H2.5, H3, H4, H5, H6, H8, H10. Torx: T10, T25, T30. 100mm extension bar, in a protective hard case. The perfect road bike and mtb torque wrench for seat posts, handlebars, stems, derailleurs, brakes.
- Comfort meets Style - Anti-slip textured handle and a slim design that make it easy to use in even difficult spaces. Easy to read spring-locking micro-adjustment collar makes setting the correct torque easy. IMPORTANT: Do not over tighten. Listen/Feel for the “Click” when the correct torque is reached. Read and Watch our instructions on how to use this precision nm torque wrench correctly.
- Ironclad Warranty: This bike torque wrench set comes with a Lifetime Manufacturer's refund/replacement warranty.
- Premium components and advanced technology for daily long-term industrial use
- 1/4 in. Drive with torque range of 50 to 250 in. lbs. or 5.7 to 28.2 nm. Engraved dual torque scale markings (no fading) and bi-directional calibration
- Plus/minus 3% clockwise accuracy, plus/minus 6% counter-clockwise accuracy
- Equipped with positive lock pull-down ring and quick release button
- All steel body and non-slip knurled handle for maximum grip
Last update on 2022-12-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API